RPG, Howrse, Quizilla, My Sites, PONY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime - sized

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Anime - sized Empty Anime - sized

Post  MakiTokito Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:10 pm

Mmmkay so in this anime rpg you create a character and enter the world where all my anime characters from my stories in Quizilla live.

Characters from stories-
Nate
Chris
Shane
Sorya
Melody
Kajika (omg i luv this name and what it means)
Amaya
Kaji
Mizu
Kurai
Shin

Form-
Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Fave1: (fave story from the 3)
Fave2: (fave character from each story)
Fave3: (fave character alltogether)
Other:

Name: Maki
Personality: er....u'll see
Looks: do i have to reput this?
Fave1: vampire, neko demon?
Fave2: nate, sorya, kaji
Fave3: nate
Other: knows all the characters real well(duh cuz i created them)

Whenever you talk to another character you can have the choice of you talking for them or someone else can. like me. ^_^
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

https://lostmeadowsinfo.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Anime - sized Empty Re: Anime - sized

Post  silme Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:22 pm

name: Ellisa
personality: shes a happy person who can get very hyper at times. she cares for her friends and would fight for them if need be. she doesn't see herself properly so is very dishearten most of the time and will not believe you if you try to tell her other wise. she does however feel very strongly about certain things and can be quite firm about things staying the way they are.
looks: she is 5' 2 and weighs 104lb, her hair is shoulder length and dirty blond, her eyes are a turquoise though when she is upset or angry they turn green.
fave 1: vampire, neko demon?
fave 2: nate, kaji, (havent read the other)
fave 3: nate

Last edited by silme on Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:22 pm

(ello)
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:11 pm

hi there
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:02 am

(ok well lets start. o and wen ur talking outside of rpg put it in () ok?incase u didnt already know)

Maki sat on the ledge of the bridge and starred at the stars.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:54 pm

(ok yeah i did but thanks anyway never know you might have been diffrent)

Ellisa strolled leisurely down the boardwalk watching the waves roll in and lap at the sand quietly carrying the reflection of the moon with it.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:00 pm

Maki noticed the figure over on the shore. Not to many people came out at this hour so she was curious as to whom it was. She stood and walked along the rail top of the bridge, instead of using the walkway.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:52 pm

Ellisa stoped and took off her shoes and socks before walking over to the water and letting it gently run over the top so pretty and its not that cold she thought as she walked slowly across the sand.

Last edited by silme on Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:01 am

She dropped onto the sand and darted along the water's edge. She paused a feet from the figure.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:20 pm

ellisa heard the slight crunch that the sand makes as its walked on behind her yet she didnt turn. she figured she could handle herself should she need to. besides, she told herself what if its just my imagination again i dont want a repeat of the last time i was out here she slowed then stoped and pretended to look at the moon while her eyes moved to the side trying to see through the darkness.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:52 am

Maki stepped closer and stopped this time a few inches from the girl. 'Hmmm....Never seen her around here. Wonder if the others know her?' She thought.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:56 pm

ellisa tensed as the shadow moved closer into her line of sight, only to relax as she realised it was a girl not so diffrent from herself. hmm i wonder why shes out here......maybe shes all alone.
without moving or showing any other signs that she had seen the other girl she spoke.
"who are you and what do you want?" her voice was bored as she asked so as not to betray anything. she finally turned her head toward the girl and waited for her answer.

Last edited by silme on Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:19 pm

'She's fairly short for her age.' She thought. "Maki." She replied, "I live here, what are you doing here? I never seen you here before, and I doubt anyone else I know has either. Unless your from the other side of town, or new."
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:49 pm

hmm she lives here... "i just moved here a couple weeks ago...im enjoying the scenery and your right no ones seen me yet ive been cooped in my house all this time i had to get out. is this a restricted area?" she asked geniuinly worried.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:04 pm

"No. But we're really tense when we see someone unfamiliar....." She paused. "Just......safety reasons....I guess..."
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:09 pm

safety reasons? what could that mean? "oh i see" she said with a small sigh of relief "hmm it would have been better for my father to let me roam in daylight then." she mused aloud "oh im sorry...maki was it? i just kinda dazed off for bit there. its nice to finally see someone its been quite awhile." she said she a wistful smile.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:50 pm

Maki smiled back. 'not aloud out at daylight huh?interesting....better let the other know of this' Maki looked around, "It's pretty dangerous around here at night. Here, i can introduce you to some people if you like."
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:40 pm

Ellisa tilted her head to the side.
"dangerous? but its so peaceful here i cant see it being bad."
"hmm well i haven't been gone that long so i don't think there will be spotlights and noise for a while." she stopped and smiled wondering if that was a joke or if it would happen. "oh well i don't care it would be so nice to meet people, as long as its alright i don't want to impose." she looks slightly apprehensive.

Last edited by silme on Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  Maki (Ad Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:47 pm

"No it's ok. Believe me there normally is plenty of danger." She grabbed the girls hand and ran off. She led her down a dark alley and into the woods.She came to a large building and yanked open the giant - sized door. As if they had been waiting there were 10 people in the overly large room. Three guys stood grouped together, two of them with shortish white hair and the other long blueish black hair. In another group stood three girls and a guy. The girls were fairly young blonde, black, and redhaired. The brownhaired guy just as young. In the last group was of three. To girls one slightly older then the other both had black hair. The very large as muscular brown haired guy seemed the oldest of the three. Each of them all gazed past Maki at the girl she led in.

Maki (Ad

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:15 pm

"hmm" she replied as Maki took her hand and led her to a house to which she just opened the door.
i guess this is where she stays then since she didn't knock Ellisa looked around the room and did a double take. how could so many people live together?
wow there's alot of people, lets see 6 guys and 5 girls? i think i counted right but i could be wrong. oh jeez there all looking at me
Ellisa shifted uncomfortably from the attention and blushing slightly she moved closer to Maki.
"who are all these people?" she whispered quietly while watching all the people the best she could.
(sorry i keep forgeting how to spell my own char. name i went through and fixed it)
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:08 am

Maki pointed to each in turn. "This is Nate,Shane, and Chris." She pointed to the three guys. "They are Mizu, Kaji, Kurai, and Shin." She pointed to the really young teens. "They are Sorya, Melody, and Kajika." Maki grimmaced at the look she got but just shrugged it off.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:51 pm

"oh" Ellisa replied cocking her head slightly as she pondered Maki's grimace.
giving up on that till later she quickly looked around again seeing eyes still on her she re actively moved closer and behind Maki some before saying anything.
"hi, um my name is Ellisa, its nice to meet you all." she smiled shyly at the grouping.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:08 pm

They all just stared at her, but one. One girl with long black hair from the group with 2 girls and the guy came over. She was small and daint, and looked really cheerfull. "Hi!" She said in a high pitched angel like voice, "I'm Melody!" She held out her hand.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:53 pm

Ellisa shuffled uncomfortably as they stared at her. she hadn't realized that she had been holding her breath until melody came over she smiled and proceeded to shake melody's hand. "its been awhile but at least this part i do remember." she said her voice full of humor as she became slightly more confident.
i like this one she seems so joyful i think we will get along well..
she would let her hand fall to her side afterward before looking again to the silent group behind melody.
did i do something wrong? or is it just because im a stranger here...
she bit her lip unconsciously as she waited to see the rest of the groups reaction.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:22 pm

The others jaw dropped and the guy from Melody's group came to Melody's side and whispered, "She didn't notice your cold hand," too low for Ellisa really to hear it. Maki glared angrily and he stepped. "It doesn't matter. It's better she didn't know." One from the group of three guys came over. "She'll eventually find out," He turned to the others, "What we all are." Maki whined, "We can't trust a human with this!"
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next