Anime - sized

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: Anime - sized

Post  silme on Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:55 pm

"oh O.K. then...wait a whole Floor to myself?!" she ask incredulously as she was shown into the kitchen and to the elevator. which she was kinda in awe of it they even have an elevator Nate is an amazing constructor to have added that...that or hes lazy.
they got up and the amazement hadn't worn off yet as she opened the room to her new room. "O.M.G are you sure we went in the right door?!" she asked quite seriously as she backed up slightly in astonishment towards the door again.
(hmm is there something you have in mind for the room or can i use my imagination?)
she turned slightly at the sound of the elevator hoping it was someone coming to show her to her real room.
silme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito on Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:29 pm

(do whatever you like)
Maki stepped out of the elevator. "So like your room? You'll have to thank Nate for that. There was obviously only one purpose to a room this big, but we'll keep him away we promise." Maki grinned. "And hey I can help you out for awhile around here. Show you around, hang out. Take you to some awesome places...well maybe not unsupervised. I'm gunna be watched like a hawk now." Glares at the ground.

Admin

View user profile http://lostmeadowsinfo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  silme on Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:36 pm

she stared at maki her mouth slightly open. "so wait.." she said shaking her head, "this really is where im staying? its not a mistake..." she shook her head again before sitting down on the floor and uttering a wow. then the implications for the room sunk in and she bolted to her feet again. "ah there hasnt...he hasnt...nothings um..."she stuttered blushing before looking at the floor to hide that fact.
she looked at maki and smiled happily. "sure that would be great! besides i still have so much to learn about you guys!" she said with enthusiasm not even the remark about supervision brought it down however a concerned look covered her face as she steped to maki and placed a gently hand on her shoulder. "why would they need to watch you?" she asked in a calm voice.
silme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito on Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:31 pm

Maki sighed, "Because of what l did to your father. There have been many close calls for us, all my fault. I'm the youngest and its still hard to control myself. They didn't want me to go alone anywhere to begin with but l thought l could prove myself. I guess I can't. It's too much of a risk. I always get in so much trouble now my lifes sure to be a living hell. I hate be youngest because everything is so unfair. I actually really lost it one time. I kinda began to fight them and I ran away. That was the first I lost control and people saw me. We had to kill so many people. And I've been watched closely since then. Now it will be a miricale to even be allowed to leave, until I can control my powers."
Melody stood there and stared at the ground. Everyone hated that memory. "Because of what your father was doing it brought back the memories and thats why I attacked him. I could have killed him." Maki continued. "I'm really not safe to any human. So even if I can go anywhere I hope you can put up with it."

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme on Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:12 pm

Ellisa tilted her head slightly, that would explain why my father was unconscious but really i don't blame her i wonder if i can explain what happened if they would be gentler.. she thought as she studied Maki's upset face, shes been through so much for her age maybe i can help.. as she finished this thought her mouth had begun working and she spoke in a soothing voice. "Maki i don't blame you for what you did to my father in fact before we moved here i had snapped and had attacked him myself. as for the other outbursts im sure they were quite warranted...with the rest of the people in this house well id be surprised if you hadn't lashed out at least once being situated with so many people!" Ellisa bit her lip then continued, " Maki while id love to say its not your fault for all those people i know i cant though it is something of the past something that..that was necessary if i understand you right..." she trailed off as she winced in her mind while i cant bring myself to blame her i know that it is a horrible tragedy
she smiled kindly and patted her shoulder, "don't worry about it 'kay? this last one was as much, if not more, my fault for even putting you in that situation, i knew him and figured he'd yell at me if i confronted him i well i should have just grabbed my stuff and left a note or something."
silme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito on Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:15 pm

Maki glared at the ground, "you dont have to do anything. Everything l did wasnt nessasary and even though l couldnt control it, it still is my fault. Please dont involve yourself, please. I'll deal with it." Maki heard her name being called from downstairs. "Please dont bother." She said before turning to leave.

Melody came over to Ellisa. "She doesn't tell you everything." Melody stared out the open door. "You know what she told you was alot worse then she let on." She turned back to face Ellisa. "She didn't just fight the others. She actually really got into it. Her and Nate fought the most, and for a long time. He hurt her really badly, but it was the only way to control her. She lost control of her body then. When that happens she is just like how you were in that trance. She ran away, somehow escaping from their watch. She ended up killing at least 13 people, with about 30 more witnessed. Of course we had to destroy all evidence or else we would be on the other side of the world by now. After that Nate yelled at her and they fought some more. Not only is this his mansion but he's like the boss, everyone listens to him, for all he does for us. She was chained in her room once, it sounds cruel but theres nothing else we could do. She still hates Nate, and even after what else he has done to her, you know, but I'll let her tell you if she wants. She sometimes even wishes she was mortal so she could kill herself to be away from this. But we're working now, training her to take control of her powers so nothing can happen like that again." Melody put her hand on Ellisa's arm, "But I don't want you to worry about her. She's ok." Melody added with a fake laugh, "Just dont go down stairs right now." She said kiddingly.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme on Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:33 pm

she was taken aback at makis responce and said nothing as she left just stood kinda gaping where she had been standing. she quickly shut her mouth as melody spoke to her and flushed slightly in embarrassment for even trying to do what she had. "oh i see well then ill wait till she ready to tell me. oh," she smiled weekly at melody, "thanks for letting me know...my um first encounter with him wasn't pleasant but i understand now why you would defer to him. you dont have to stay with me im sure you have better things to do." she said smiling again towards melody and looking toward her room taking in the royal blues and purples with little hints of black as trimming and on the bed.
silme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito on Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:37 pm

"Yea. No l dont really have much to do. Are you hungry? Wanna look around or whatever? Go find Maki? I'm sure shes fine now." Melody grinned.

Maki wasnt exactly fine. She was stomping around downstairs before turning and stomping up the stairs. She went through the halls and with each step became more aggrivated. Her face was very red and she was practically steaming. She decided she need to calm her nerves and changed direction back to Ellisa's room.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme on Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:01 pm

she turned back to melody and smiled. "actually i am a little hungry and maybe we will run into maki on the way." she said as she walked over to where melody was standing.
silme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito on Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:19 am

"Alright." Melody walked out of the room and to the elevator where they met Maki. "We're getting her something to eat, wanna come?" Melody said opening the elevator door. Maki nodded, "Sure. Maybe Shane finished that meal he was cooking. I can't wait for some, it smelled so good." Maki licked her lips and followed them into the elevator.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme on Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:29 am

Ellisa frowned, "what was that anyway Maki?" she asked trying too keep the look of nauseate of her face and managed a neutral look. as the elevator made its way to the kitchen she looked at Maki and saw that the angry look wasn't as pronounced on her face anymore she sighed quietly in relief as the elevator doors opened.
silme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito on Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:53 am

Maki stepped out, and a sharp smell of what seemed like blood filled the air. "Have a look for yourself." She stared past Shane, who was in the kitchen again, finishing the last touches on the food. "Go away Maki. It's not done yet." Maki pouted, "Awww... can I have some when your done?" She put on a innocent cute face. "Alright." Shane sighed and smiled, blushing. "Easy." Maki whispered and laughed.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme on Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:30 pm

Ellisa prepared herself and to her surprise found that it wasn't as horrible smelling as before but maybe that's because it was a surprise before however it didn't really look appetizing. she smiled at Maki's attempt at getting some and her smiled widened as she stated it was too easy it took all of her control to not start laughing that instant. taking a few deep breathes through her nose she dimmed her smile and moved toward the refrigerator that was nearby. "since your busy Shane im going to raid the fridge 'kay?" she looked over to him as she stood next to the fridge hand on the handle before opening it and looking around.
silme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito on Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:09 pm

"Are you sure you wouldn't like me to make you something?" Shane said grinning and blushing cutely. Maki took a step closer to her entree and Shane glared back at her, "I could always have Nate come watch you while I make Ellisa something to eat." Maki backed two feet away and Shane turned back to Ellisa grinning again.

"Well if I'm not needed, I'll be on my way." Melody turned around and yawned. "Bed time." "Right Nate is sleeping. So if I have to wake him he will be crabby." Shane said still grinning at Ellisa. Maki slowly backed out of the room to the dining room and sat at the table.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme on Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:18 pm

she brought her head out and giggled at his blush before answering. "its no problem im sure i can figure out how to make something." closing the fridge and listening to shane's words and watching maki leave she grined at shane then went through the pantry before grabbing a pancake box. "this looks easy." she mumbled before shutting the cupboard and reading the instructions. she set the box down and went and gathered the ingrediants on the list after a little difficulty with the eggs she mixed it and found a pan and let it heat up. she took a spoon and dipped it into the bowl and brought it to the pan she jumped slightly at the noise as she batter hit the pan and then left it and watched it. hmm i wonder whats next that cant be all there is to it.. she thought as she stared at it bubbling. "hmm shane is it supposed to smoke like that?" she asked not taking her eyes away from the slightly smoking pancake.
silme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito on Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:36 pm

Shane watched her closely for a bit before turning back to his 'project'. Shane jumped at Ellisa's words, the fur on his tail sticking in all directions. "YIKES! TURN THE FIRE OFF ELLISA QUICK!" He yelled, panicing, and rushing to her side.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme on Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:45 pm

she jumped at the sound of his panic and quickly turned the dial however in her panic she turned it the wrong way the fire licking the sides of the pan making her yelp and let go of the dial before quickly reaching back and flipping it off. she took a step back and droped to her knee taking a deep breath and not looking towards Shane so he didn't see her blush. "opps my bad maybe me cooking for the first time was not a good idea.." she stated getting up and turning but not before catching a glimpse of the burnt pancake making her blush a deeper red. "im sorry shane i.." she stoped unsure what to say.
silme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:11 pm

"It's ok." Shane said and put an arm around Ellisa, "Why don't I make you something instead?" He asked. Maki was getting impatient and came back into the kitchen. "Get!" Shane said before Maki could say anything. She turned on her heel and dashed out of the room.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:18 pm

Ellisa blushed more as he forgave her and nodded her head before peeking over at him and jumping as he responded to maki coming in. "thanks." she said softly before looking at him. "maybe i should go to before i make a bigger mess of your kitchen!"
silme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito on Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:15 pm

"It's fine" He grinned, "But I guess you could keep her company then. I'll make you new pancakes." He opened the door to the dining for Ellisa.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme on Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:15 pm

Ellisa blushed more and nodded, "keep her out of your hair then and thank you." she smiled at Shane and walked out to the dinning room where she sat and turned to Maki. "sooo what do you usually do to stay um entertained?" she said taking the first thing off her head for conversation material. she moved slightly to get comfortable in the seats and took a glance around the room before focusing all her attention on Maki.
silme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito on Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:28 pm

"Do you really want to know?" Maki grinned evily. "I think I'm in enough trouble though." She got up and pulled Ellisa's wrist, "Common!"

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme on Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:23 pm

"uh.." she said taken a back some by makis grin. she blinked and chewed her bottom lip. "i guess i have to wait till shanes done anyway.." she said quite hesitantly before maki pulled her up. "what do you mean your in enough trouble?" she asked slightly alarmed as she followed maki. hmm that doesnt sound good but hey maybe it will be fun.. she thought and waited.
silme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito on Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:50 am

"Oh its not like lm gunna cause more trouble." Maki laughed sarcasticly as she pulled Ellisa on. "Who shall we go to see today? lm not through with Nate yet but maybe we should start easy since you never done this before. Maybe Kaji.." Maki stopped and turned to Ellisa. "What can you do? Like what you did to Nate, what did you do?" Makia sked curiously.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme on Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:21 pm

Ellisa smiles. "well id hope not but if so you can blame it on me your already in enough trouble!" she said amused at Makis tone. she tried and was semi sucessfull in keeping up with maki stumbling partially every now and again. "hmm yes it is about time i meet people but havent done what exactly?" she asked confused only to have the confusion wiped away and replaced with surprise at makis question as she stoped just shy of running into her.
she took a breath and stepped back some so there was a little distance between them and concentrated. "Hm well im not exactly sure," she replied eyes furrowing as she tried to remember, "i wasn't all there during the experience i was sort of in a trance. but i remember feeling afraid and hatred for him what he was truing to do and a fierce need to get away i think my flight instinct kicked in. while we were still in the room i felt something snap and then my arm tingled and there was a bright light." she stopped and took a breath, "when he was controlling me and had me attack you my body went through everything i watched the light the shimmering that came at times. i focused once on him getting away from me and the light happened then i focused on hurting him like a taser and i felt the shock go through me and into him but he ignored it i don't think i had a lot left in me from the light its all new to me. so to answer your question, "she shrugged," i don't know its all trial and error really till i understand it.
silme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next