RPG, Howrse, Quizilla, My Sites, PONY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime - sized

2 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Anime - sized - Page 7 Empty Re: Anime - sized

Post  MakiTokito Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:01 pm

(ok)

Nate looked to Ellisa, "If you promise." He sighed agian before beginning, "l did something to Maki, that l regret 100%. When she first came here she was welcomed by everyone, everyone but me. l never like the newcomer, and l try to make sure they dont like me. Kinda like what l planned to do to you. Heck, my ignorance made that stupid girl only like me more. She spied on me all the time, l knew but didnt stop her. She wanted to know as much about me as possible. In the end she formed a huge liking to me, very huge. She was completely fallen for me. And she kinda grew on me too. Since she was still young she would loose control somewhat and go on the killing spree, causing trouble with the others. When she wanted to be alone l brought her here, and we stayed for some time. l trained her, to help her control herself so she wouldnt kill so much anymore. She grew more attached. And eventually....well...yea. l did something to her and something happened because of it, and she changed. There was something else to her that was as important as me. l didnt like that, so l had to fix it. l regret that too, she lost it and thats my fault. She's hated me since. She killed all those people and nearly exposed up that time because of me. She'd fight with me all the time because of what l did to her. She hates me now and will never forgive me. l could always give that back to her, but its not the same. You cant change the past." There was plenty of emotion, sadness and guilt, all flashing across Nate's face during the story. He had feeling and he was hurt. "l wish everyday l could take it all back. Curse myself for being so selfish!" His tone rush sharp, angry with himself. His hands were clenched into fists and he growled under his breath, before he softened again and the guilt and sadness returned, and he again sighed.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

https://lostmeadowsinfo.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:01 pm

"i do." she whispered looking back at him as he sighed and listened intently. Ellisa shivered despite herself as the realization hit that it was so close to happening but bit her lip and shrugged it off. no use worrying about what ifs.. seeing all of the pain and regret flash upon his face made her forget complete what he was and what he had done, in a form of support she squeezed her arm slightly around him before he began again keeping her attention.

she jumped when he lashed out at himself and shrank away slightly as his anger became tangible for a second before looked at him concerned,"Nate.." she murmured unsure as to what she could say but continued to listen to him until he sighed again something she took as a sign that he had finished. Ellisa brought her arm back around his shoulder and rested it there before taking one of his hands. "Nate... i wish there was something i could do to make this better... have you tried apologizing to her tried to make it up to her some how?" she asked really trying to find someway to help. "i could always find out what it is that makes her so angry at you even now and see if it cant be resolved." her gaze went from him to the wall after awhile thinking a look of determination plastered on her face. i need to find someway to fix this because not only is it unhealthy for the two of them but for everyone around them.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:55 pm

"Would you do that? Would you really talk to her?" Nate looked at Ellisa. "But you wont tell her that l told you, well who else would have. Well it doesnt matter try to find out as much as possible please." Nate was so hopeful that Ellisa would help he (obviously, he never says please...rofl) "Here, go find her." He said and the door to the only way out reappeared, right at the same time Maki reached it.

"No need to find me. lm here." She said in a dark voice. He body was shaking with rage, "l cant believe you would make the same mistake twice. Thats just sick!" She hissed and scanned Ellisa. "Ellisa, run!" She ordered her and moved away from the door toward Nate. She didnt pay attention to Ellisa's arm around the vampire. "l'll make sure you dont make that mistake ever again." She shrunk herself down ready to lunge straight at him.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:13 pm

Ellisa was delighted at his enthusiasm and nodded, "of course Nate ill do my best to not let on that you told me!" she said and smiled. she looked behind at his words and saw the door but had made no move to go to it before a voice came out followed by the body it was attached to. Maki? shes here? oh i wonder if she... her thoughts ran off as she saw the hostility and anger that radiated from Maki. run but why in the...no! shit! she thought as she realized Maki's position.

"No! Maki don't!" she yelled and swiftly put herself between Maki and Nate she looked at Maki a look pleading her to calm down to not hurt him. "Maki relax he hasn't done anything to me he wasn't...its not like that...not now at least.." she murmured the last part. "have you been at the door the whole time?" she questioned to find out what she knew. her arms still spread out body still tense at the position she put herself in but trusting Maki enough not to hurt her.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:03 pm

Maki stared shocked at Ellisa. "What?" She choked out. She stared passed Ellisa to Nate then back to Ellisa. "I just got here. What are talking about? Run, before he hurts you." It was then she noticed the very hurt look on Nates face. "What the hell!" Maki growled angrily and her eyes glowed as she glared, not removing her eyes from him.

Nate stood up and didnt remove his eyes from Maki either. After a moment of not saying anything he turned and walked out of the room, hoping Ellisa would keep her promise.

"Where are yoou going you coward!" Maki nearly jumped after him but looked back at Ellisa. "What did he do to you? l bet your in a trance again. Snap out of it Ellisa, he's lying. Dont believe a thing he says!"
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:45 pm

"he hasn't done anything to me in fact hes been quite nice." she stated calmly warily watching her to see what she would do. "why would i run from someone who has no intention of hurting me?" she asked the question not meant to be answered. she jumped a little at Maki's outburst but other wise did not move until she heard Nate get up in which case it was to look behind her quizzically. she looked back to see Maki's body twitch as if to follow him she again moved this time slower, closer to Maki hoping to grab from her attention from the retreating vampire.

hes leaving to give me time to find out whats going on... okay she thought as she took a breath and answered Maki. "i told you he did nothing he started to in the room but then i don't know," she shook her head, "but he brought me here instead." another sigh "i am quite me Maki i mean look closely do i look like i am under a trance? if i was do you think i would be talking? i don't remember being able to talk last time but then its fuzzy so..." she broke off lowering her arms from the uncomfortable position realizing that it was unnecessary to keep them there any more. rolling her shoulders some she moved and shut the door that Nate had left through before turning to Maki again. "what has he lied about? and why should i discount all hes said? Maki....." she hesitated, "would you tell me why you distrust him so much im not sure i understand." she phrased it carefully to seem as she was just curious and hoping that Maki would not take offense at it.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:20 am

Maki's body relaxed and she stood straight and closed her mouth looking at the floor. "l just dont want him to hurt you like he did to me." Then she began her side of the story. "When l first came here l was welcomed by everyone, everyone but Nate. The fact that he ignored me made me only like him more. l spied on him all the time, l wanted him. l wanted to know as much about him as possible.l formed a huge liking to him. There was no one l liked more and l was going to get him. You know about how l loose control already, right? When l wanted to be alone he brought me here, and we stayed for some time. He helped me, to control myself so. And eventually....well...yea. He did...something...life changing and something happened because of it. Something else was as important to me as him. He didnt like that and the selfish jerk did something about it to. the worst thing ever. l killed so many people and nearly exposed us. l'd fight with him all the time because of it. i hates him now and will never forgive him." She glared, the anger returning.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:53 am

Ellisa sat an listened open minded and was shocked to find that their stories intermingled so much. as Maki finished she shook her head slightly. this could be difficult lets see... she got up the bed and walked over to Maki to be close to her as well as assure she doesn't go running off to find him. "so he has done everything wrong then? does this mean he has never tried to fix this? or would him trying to make it better make it worse?" her questions seemed to just pour out but she asked them in order and with a hidden purpose. Ellisa stood in front but to the side of Maki her posture speaking more than her expression towards the fact that her mind was running a mile a minute.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:44 pm

"Yes he did everything wrong. l mean l might have been ignoring him but l had other things to take care of. He was to selfish to care. l still paid plenty of attention to him. He has claimed to have tried to fix it, but you cant change the past. He cant take back what he did so there is no way to fix it." Maki growled turning her attention to the door.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:54 pm

Ellisa looked at Maki carefully and phrased the next question very carefully. "what was more important than paying attention to the one you liked in hope of regret or something to show he did care?" she stopped and moved closer to her. "who's to say that him being 'selfish' as you called it wasn't his way of hiding his feelings? i mean he is a vampire after all with a reputation to uphold so to speak," she stopped again this time holding up a hand, "no that was not meant to let him out of it that shouldn't be more important to him but maybe it was new and that's all he knew." Ellisa then groaned internally im getting awfully close to telling her what he told me i have to be more careful than that!
She nodded and remarked, "that is true you can not fix the past but you can make amends to it that is the only loop hole in that phrase and perhaps..." she stopped and looked at Maki seeing her anxiousness to follow Nate she fully moved to her then taking an arm she gently coaxed her over to the bed where she let go and motioned for Maki to sit. clearing her throat she finished her sentence. "perhaps then shouldn't you at least try?"
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:45 am

Maki stared at the ground, "What was more important..." She repeated Ellisa's question but she didnt answer. "Hey if he never wanted anything to happen he could've stopped it. He helped, he was being selfish." Maki's voice got softer. "l had something else to love, but that didnt mean l hated him. How could l if..it was because of him, that l was that way." Maki was nearly looking like she was going to cry. "He can make amends to the past but its not the same." Maki obediently sat down on the bed beside Ellisa. Maki shook her head.

Nate stood right outside the dor listening to everything. Careful what you say Ellisa! Nate sighed. Ah..who cares. Maybe she can fix things... He kept listening. Of course you cant fix it. Thats not something you can fix. He badly wanted to know what Maki had said to try, but there was no answer.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:48 pm

Ellisa bit her lip as Maki didn't answer but let it go hoping it would manifest later on. she smothered a grin and instead allowed a soft smile encompass her lips. "Maki did you ever think maybe the reason he went through with it is because he like you too? and that maybe he couldn't help himself because of that?" Ellisa stopped and pondered her own words a minute before turning back to Maki and scrutinizing her. this is hard for her i think she still cares... "something else to love?" she repeated, "Maki what way do you mean?what did he make you?" she asked she was curious now she didn't see how it helped Nate but you never know...that was her own excuse anyway. as soon as Maki took a seat Ellisa moved to her and gently began rubbing her back soothingly. "it could never be the way it was with the knowledge you have now but is that going to stop the both of you from moving past it maybe being at the least friendlier toward one another?" she said this softly as she continued to rub Maki's back. "this must be hard for you im sorry." she said quietly realizing how much pain Maki must be in from remembering.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:42 pm

"Obviously he likes me. He loves me, thats why that happened." Maki explained but she said nothing else.

Outside Nate was getting anxious. Common Ellisa, whats taking so long? He was becoming very impatient.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:01 pm

Ellisa fidgeted some when Maki only stated the obvious. um shoot how do i turn this to find out what Nate needs... she sighed lightly before speaking again. "im a little confused here if you know this and still like him then why are you fighting him so much why not talk about it or make it better? at the very least i would have been giving opportunities for it to be repaired." she finished by standing up and moving over to the dresser where she turned and leaned against it arms crossed a weary smile on her face, her eyes watched Maki looking for any type of response that told her what she wanted of Nate.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:20 am

Maki sighed, "I dont have to hate him but there is no way to fix whats been done. I guess I can stop fighting with him all the time." Maki got up and went to Ellisa, then stopped and turned to the door. She rolled her eyes as she opened the door causing Nate to fall over. "Your so hopeless aren't you?" Maki stared down at him but she smiled.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:53 pm

Ellisa smiled as Maki agreed and moved away from the dresser where she stretched her arms out when she looked at Maki again she tilted her head and furrowed her eyebrows. "what..?" she started but Maki moved to the door and opened it, Ellisa stood there a moment and blinked at Nate on the floor before bringing a hand up to her mouth to stop the laugh that threatened to come. hearing and seeing Maki's 'change' so to speak she giggled and dropped her hand to her chest where her hand began fiddling with the necklace absentmindedly as she watched them get along again.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:30 pm

Maki glared at Nate 'pretending' to still hate him. "What are you doing you idoit. How dare you be eavesdropping on us! You planned this didnt you." She looked exactly as she had before, being an exellent actress.

"I wasn't eveasdropping! I just happened to be standing outside that door!" Nate looked shocked, and tried to hide the fact that he was cleary upset that it hadnt worked.

"Thats the same thing!" Maki yelled then started laughing while Nate stared at her then Ellisa so very confused.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:57 pm

Ellisa watched it and had to blink a couple time taking in Maki's appearance seeing Nate's expression and a few subtle hints from Maki she her lip twitched. shes playing with him, and shes good at it. haha

when Nate looked over at her confused she had to fight it even more however once Maki started she couldn't help but join in. "that was great Maki!" she exclaimed as she started to regain herself. "did you take classes or are you a natural?" her tone was amused as she moved over next to Maki grinning. she then looked to nate and smothered a chuckle. "is the floor comfortable?" she asked a twinkle in her eye.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:37 am

Maki couldn't stop laughing, "It....it's...natural." She said between laughs. Finally she stopped to catch her breath, then helped Nate up.
"So does this mean you dont hate me anymore?" He asked hopefully. Maki shook her head, and then started to laugh again.
"I guess I can try to forgive you." She smiled, and tried not to laugh again.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:35 am

"nice." Ellisa commented grinning at the two before her and at their easy banter. see that their relationship has been salvage and sensing work well done Ellisa felt worn out after all not only had she helped them but she'd explored this whole house! and all not not a lot of energy. before she could smother it she felt herself yawning. she looked to the two and put on a smile. "now that you two have each other for company...Nate, would you mind showing me where i can get some rest?" her question was punctuated by a yawn. "you immortals sleep all day im not used to that schedule yet. besides that im sure you two would like some alone time to make up for basically lost time," she stopped and managed a stern look at the two of them, "no fighting now you hear?" she said a slight southern accent thrown in for the heck of it.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:22 pm

Nate only grinned, "There's actually a place upstairs. I'm sure you seen it. Since you toured the house." He put his arm around Maki. "Now dont be rude, you should show her. Do want help finding it. I know your tired?" Maki asked Ellisa.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:43 pm

Ellisa grinned again, "yeah actually i think i remember," she stops and shrugs, "besides if not i cant get lost as easily here." she put on a cheerful smile that was full of energy she didnt have and waved, "be good you two and try not to be too loud." she said this over her shoulder as she left through the door. once she reached the staircase she stopped and sighed, "at least that's worked out." squaring her shoulders she began her assent up the stairs.

almost at the top of the stairs to the second floor, literally there was 3 steps left, she stopped mid-step, foot still hovering above the step, and tilted her head. she stayed that way for 3 seconds before shaking her head and mumbling, "must be tired...hearing things." and completing the steps and moving to the next set of stairs. one more to go...

as she reached the third floor she again stopped mid-step one foot on the last step one hovering over the landing and blinked. she stayed there longer this time still listening and once again all she heard was her own breathing. frowning this time she moved to the landing and looked around thoroughly, she couldn't see well but enough that she would have seen shadows. she again shook her head this time more violently trying to rid the imaginary noise from her head, however because of how tired she was she swayed and had to catch herself on the rail. her heart pounding feeling almost awake again she took a deep breath and pushed herself away from the rail and fully on the landing. she looked behind her and gulped. that would not have been a pleasant fall. she thought and looked back to the landing taking her first steps. she frowned was there another shadow in the hall? she shook her head lightly. "its not bad enough i hear things now i got to see things? sheez" still shaking her head she moved to the third bedroom on the left and put her hand on the doorknob only to retract it and look around again having the tingling feeling shoot up her back trying to tell her she wasn't alone she rushed into the room and shut the door leaning against it she listened, not a sound. "to jumpy Ellisa way to jumpy." she told herself moving over to the bed and crawling on it before looking around the room again. "no one but Nate and Maki are here and im sure their too busy to be up here why would they be anyway? and no one else knows about that's what Nate told me." she finished her out loud musings with a sigh. however her mind was plagued with nightmares punctuated by a small noise or feeling making her sleep fitful. later just before she finally got into her dead sleep her mind registered a noise before it could dismiss it their was another one groaning and turning, half asleep she mumbled with out looking. "is it morning already guys?" she asked not sure who was there but believing it had to be one or the other or maybe both she didn't care she was tired.

Last edited by silme on Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:48 pm

Nate spent ages apologizing to Maki even more before she nearly turned angry on him again. Nate kept Maki to himself for the next few hours, till it got closer to morning. "l wanna see how Ellisa is doing." Maki said yawning, "l'm so tired. l'll be quick though." Nate inisited though to come with her.

As they where moving up the stairs though something felt completely wrong. "Why does it seem so different right now. Something doesn't see right somewhere." Maki stopped in mid step, and turned to Nate. "Everything seems fine, nothing could happen." Nate kept going. Maki reluctently followed. l wonder if something happened to Ellisa. My instincts are kicking in and l know something isnt right! Maki pushed past Nate and ran the rest of the way up the stairs. Maki turned to run down the hall before she fell and yelped in pain. The pain shot through her body and she grew weak.

"MAKI!" Nate was at her side in a flash and tried to help her up but Maki cried out again. "NO! DONT TOUCH ME!" Maki tried to stay very still after this, "lt's....lt's that again....get....Ellisa....now!!!!"

In another second Nate was up leaving Maki lying there. He ran to where Ellisa was and threw open the door to the room. "ELLISA GET UP YOU HAVE TO COME HERE QUICK!!!!" Before Ellisa could even budge he ran to the bed and picked her up off the bed, throwing her over his shoulder and ran back out to where Maki was laying on the ground and dropped Ellisa next to Maki.

Maki slowly and painfully picked up her head to look at Ellisa. "What...what happened?" Maki forced out in a whisper. "Tell me everything you know, that happened, that you saw, heard, sensed, whatever...JUST TELL ME EVERYTHING!!" Her voice became urgent. The pain then increased. "Nate. We have to get out of here." He nodded and picked up Maki forgeting the pain she was in and she yelped so earpiercingly loudly, and grabbed Ellisa too. He raced down to the stairs, and while he ran Maki looked to Ellisa, "Tell me." When they reached the door, but when Nate opened it he stopped dead in his tracks.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:30 pm

Ellisa's eyes shot open at Nate's shout but before she could do anything Nate was there picking her up hurriedly she yelped at the sudden movement but didn't say anything. when she was set next to Maki her eyes shot wide open. "Maki.." she whispered shocked. she shook her head." i don't know why don't you tell me! did you fall or.." she stopped as Maki started again. she was concerned about Maki she looked like she was in pain and here they were sitting and talking! "shouldn't we get...." she stopped as Maki's face twisted some in pain and she addressed Nate. Ellisa winced and clasped her hands over her ears at the sound and again was concerned for Maki. Nate again picked her up this time expecting it she made no noise but looked to Maki who seemed to be getting worse.

Ellisa nodded, "um well i thought i heard something several times on my way to the room but i thought i was just tired and hallucinating or something. when i got to the room i felt like someone else was in the hallway with me but i ran in the room and listened through the door and heard nothing so i figured i was just jumpy. oh before i went in the room and felt that i thought maybe there was a shadow that wasn't supposed to be there but im not sure now. i think maybe i heard some noises after i went to sleep but it wasn't enough to wake me up like earlier when you fell im guessing." at this point she realized that Nate wasn't moving was in fact to still, she frowned.

"Nate?" she questioned, "whats going on i thought we had to go?" finishing this she twisted to look to where he was looking her eyes widened. "what in the.." she said astounded, "but what how...i thought..." she stopped and turned to Nate, "do you know them?" she asked biting her lips hoping before timidly whispering in Nate's ear. "you should put me down it..." she didn't finish as her eyes looked again at the figures the stood in the tunnel mostly at the one she thought/hoped was her imagination.
(no one I've mentioned on my side...just thought id let you know and i went back and changed my other post to fit better with something that flew into my head a minute ago.)
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:39 pm

(so whos the person(s) suppose to be that showed up there...?)
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next