RPG, Howrse, Quizilla, My Sites, PONY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime - sized

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Anime - sized - Page 12 Empty Re: Anime - sized

Post  MakiTokito Tue May 05, 2009 3:25 pm

(hrm??)

Maki noticed the cut before Elissa had left. What happened to her? Maki wondered to herself. When Ellisa came back, Maki decided that she really didn't want to know. If it was really important, Ellisa would've told her. "Umm.....desert sounds nice." Maki sat up on the bed and pushed aside the covers. She was very eager to get up and moving again, it would do her good, she thought so at least. She stretched a bit and stood up, stretching some more. "What about you?" She asked Ellisa grinning, trying to ignore the slight throbbing in her.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

https://lostmeadowsinfo.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Tue May 05, 2009 11:11 pm

Ellisa's smile widened and she nodded moving closer as she realized she was going to stand up. noticing she was fine she giggled, "of course!" with that she locked arms with Maki and walked forward allowing her to set the pace as they left her room and walked to the elevator she had seen before pushing the button down. "so what are you thinking? ice cream, cookies, cake, brownies?" she questioned happily as they waited for the elevator.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Wed May 06, 2009 4:55 pm

Maki let herself be led to the elevator. Once inside she thought for awhile, "Shane makes the most amazing brownies." She grinned, "Just thinking of them make my mouth water!" She said pretending wiping away some drool. "Hehehe, just kidding." She said as the ping rang and the doors opened she jumped out into the kitchen. Not a good idea. Pain shot through her body and she let out a small yelp. She quickly covered her mouth and stood up straight. "I'm fine!" She said. Shane was in the kitchen and he heard Maki's yelp.

"Maki! You know not to disturb me when I'm cooking." He said his back to her. Maki blinked and started counting down.."5...4...3..2.." She didn't get the one out, "MAKII!!!!" Shane turned around and engulfed the girl in a large hug. "SHANE!" She squeaked and he dropped her again. "Sorry." He said sheepishly. "What are you doing up? Are you ok? Where's Nate?" Maki rolled her eyes, "I'm fine. And I don't know, resting maybe. Can I have some brownies Shane?" She went to go to find some when Shane held her back. "Maki you should be resting." Maki frowned, "I'm hungry. I told you I was fine." She said staring at him, determined not to give, but neither was he.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Sat May 09, 2009 10:50 pm

Ellisa glanced over at Maki and chuckled and gave her assent, "brownies it is then." and then to her, brief, horror she watched Maki jump from the elevator as if nothing was wrong and yelp, her eyes wide she took a step forward her arm upraised toward her before she sighed and dropped it walking so that she was only a couple steps away as she looked to Shane curiously, what kinda greeting is that? she barley managed to think before he whirled. Ellisa grimaced and shook her head at the action she went to comment but decided just to let them banter.

Ellisa stood straight, frowning, as she watched the emotions settle in on both of their faces and sighed inwardly, i better step in now. she thought before takes a step toward Maki and settling a hand on her shoulder. "Shane, look at Maki, Doesn't she look better to you? she cant stay crammed in her bed all the time can she? and its just so she can eat. its actually good for her it will strengthen her muscles that have been inactive for god knows how long." she finished taking a breath and keeping a smile on her face. "besides if it will make you feel better we will return to her bedroom when she is finished deal?" she tacked on seeing his reserve.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Mon May 11, 2009 2:09 pm

Shane stared hard at Ellisa. After awhile he gave in. "Alright. But we have to watch her like a hawk, if anything happens to her, Nate will kill us! But I don't think brownies is a good food to restore your energy back, don't counterdict me," Shane said before Maki could protest about how hyper she gets on brownies, "Healthy food will be better for you." Maki groaned. She wanted a delicious, moist warm brownie. "Can I have a brownie later?" She asked, innocently. Shane turned and red and then sighed. "Fine. Later, after you eat something esle. You can take it to go." He said giving in to her adorably cuteness as always.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Thu May 14, 2009 5:23 pm

her smile changed to a grin as he gave in and she couldn't help but giggle at Maki's response to his barter. Stepping back she watched them and indulged herself in a knowing smile that she quickly wiped off her face for a cheerful smile as she skipped over to the refrigerator. "so then Shane what did you have in mind? you said healthy food so......" she broke off as she mentally skimmed through all the food in front of her. Without warning she spun to look at Shane her face serious as she spoke, "Wait does that mean i have to eat healthy too? i think im good as far as that go's." she finished this with a frown as she studied him, flinching just perceptively when the refrigerator door shut behind her blowing cold air on her back.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Fri May 15, 2009 4:03 pm

Shane gave a small laugh, "No you can eat whatever." Maki glared, "THAT"S NOT FAIR!!!!" She wailed. "Maki. She's perfectly fine, you need it." Maki growled, "I'm perfectly fine too!" Shane was no longer goofing off and was more serious. "Maki." Maki glared, then tried the innocent face and when she failed she pouted. When that also failed she gave in and sat on a little stool. "You can get what you want Ellisa. I'll get Maki's dinner." Shane said going to a cuboard. Maki glared at Shane's back and mouthed some words at him. She didn't say anything though, not only would she be in trouble but she would really hurt Shane, and no one could stand hurting the cute cat.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Fri May 15, 2009 5:31 pm

"oh goodie!" Ellisa said her cheerfulness back in force before pausing and watching in sympathy as Maki tried to get out of hers. She kept watching Maki after Shane started moving around and finding Maki's dinner and couldn't help the tug on the edge of her lips as she watched the sullen girl, however she could resist the urge to laugh at her expression. Whirling hungrily she glanced at the refrigerator before shaking her head imperceptibly and opening a cabinet near by and searching until she found what she was searching for. Smiling Ellisa pulled down the box of cereal and expertly got it ready to go in minutes, sticking a spoon in it from the drawer she picked it up and sat on a stool not too far away from Maki before digging in.

Halfway through her cereal her head snapped up and her face showed confusion as she cocked her head listening. Frowning she stood up not even glancing at her cereal or Maki, she mumbled she'd be right back before quick stepping out of the door and through the house. Focused entirely on the sound that seemed to emanate somewhere ahead of her she noticed nothing else, location, people, nothing as she was drawn toward it. Slowing as a door loomed before her she would stop completely and cock her head again listening, sure enough it resided behind the door, a frown on her face Ellissa stepped closer to the door and hesitated hand on the handle.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  admin XD Sat May 16, 2009 12:53 pm

Maki looked up as she noticed Ellisa leave but didn't budge. After a few minutes though, everything came back to her that had happened before. She didn't trust letting Ellisa alone in this house at all. She figured she had to find her, She looked over at Shane who was very busy cooking, and she knew he wouldn't notice her absence. She slid from the stool and headed the way Ellisa went. Then she stopped. She had no idea where the girl went. She shook her head and slowly started walking through the house looking everywhere for her and figured that it wouldn't be hard finding the girl, whom probably is already lost.

Maki stopped where she saw some of the others. "Any of you seen Ellisa?" She asked them and they all shook their heads. Then they all realized it was Maki and all ran to hug her the way Shane had. "OK! OK! OK! ALRIGHT! OK!" Maki yelled. "Put me down! I have to find Ellisa, she wandered off again." Maki said pushing them aside. "Oh please. Chill out Maki. She can handle herself by now." Someone said. Easy for you to say She thought before walking away. She didn't care, she needed to find Ellisa. The girl was obviously going to get into some sort of trouble again.

admin XD

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Thu May 21, 2009 1:34 am

Ellisa's eyes raked over the door, forcing herself to ignore the pull of the music -that was in a lull at the moment- long enough to figure out if not where she was in the insanely huge mansion but an approximate. The door was old, maybe oak and the knob her hand rested so lightly on was a polished silver and the chill of it was starting to affect her so with a breath she took a firm hold over the knob and twisted just enough that the door opened, surprisingly with very little noise, into a good sized room with invitingly mute but warm colors and some fairly lavish furniture and several doors bounding off of the main room. Ellisa stared at it ignoring the sounds that had begun to pick up their strong yet almost sad beats. this is weird even for the mansion i mean come on it looks like a one story house of something!........but wait maybe there is another one like this.....

she paused in her speculation briefly as she took in the bedroom features of the room and the number of doors with a rueful shake of her head she decided it was not like the place she was given to stay, to prove this fact she tiptoed quietly over the closest door and peaked in. She was rewarded with the sight of racks of clothing that had a distinctly male personality to them before moving the the next door out of pure curiosity however the music had gotten closer and was now tugging at her to abandon the search in order to find the source of the melody that washed over her.

not bothering with secrecy as she allowed the music to take over her reason she walked over to the door almost diagonal to the entryway, this door was different it was see through, a glass door. her hand slid up the smooth metal beside the door before moving her hand to where the handle would be and frowning as the breeze brushed her hand from an open portal glancing over she could now see what the curtains had hidden from her view, sliding door was resting at a fully open position with a thin veil of fabric covering the opening. intrigued by the room and the desire to find the musician she careful brushed it aside and stepped out and on to a balcony. The first thing she noticed was the view it was quite a sight from the height they were at, next thing that caught her attention was the fact that the moon was shining quite brightly from its perch just above the treetops and then she was recaptured and lulled by the music that was now being softly played somewhere behind her.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Fri May 22, 2009 8:11 am

Maki escaped from the others and continued on with her search for Ellisa. Why did she just leave like that? Maki wondered as she turned down another hall. When she reached the end, she gazed out a tall window. The moon hung high in the still night air, meaning Nate was probably up and looking for her. Maki knew she had to find Ellisa fast. As she darted down another hallway, now running, she twisted up a spiral staircase. When she got to the top, the dark hallway loomed before her, and it looked like no one had been around up there for ages, but Maki knew that wasn't true. Suddenly Maki felt dizzy and she clutched her hand to her head. I have to keep going. She thought as ran off down the hall. She opened a door at the end and slid through to another door. Pulling it open she ran through two other rooms and down another hall. This was hopeless, she could be searching forever. She decided to try calling out to the girl, hoping no one would hear. She was on the completel other side of the mansion from everyone else, but everyone also had just as good hearing. "Ellisa!" Maki called out, but not real loudly. "Ellisa!" Maki continued down another hall, and through three more rooms. As she climbed up a back way to another floor, she felt dizzy again, and a small shock of pain shot through her. "Elli..." She didn't even get to finish what she was saying more she dropped onto the ground, unconsious.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Fri May 22, 2009 11:49 pm

Ellisa turned, her eyes closed in contentment as the music came to a soft and haunting end. with a sigh she opened her eyes smiling despite herself and searched for the musician, it didn't take her long either. At first all she could make out was a shadow that was just darker than the rest to distinguish itself, after giving her eyes sometime to adjust the shadow became a figure, still indistinguishable to tell the truth but the figure was sitting with another shadow, presumably the guitar she had just heard, sitting on their lap. She stood there and watched them for some time before deciding to call out to them.

"hey there! you were the one i heard were you not?" to her surprise the figure did not jump but instead she saw a vague movement she decided was them turning their head as she got the feeling she was being watched. She was just about to break the silence that drop over them when they, no he definantly a he, spoke. "How did you get out here? you do not strike me as being able to scale walls." The voice carried no tone to it but it was a soft and flowing thing that called to her just as the music had, if not to a lesser degree, so it took her a minute to form a reply. "The door how else?" she said not losing her smile, And she could have sworn that he rolled his eyes but not being able to see him makes it difficult to judge. The form moved but again it took her by surprise as he seemed to relax into the ceiling, stretching out more.

When he didn't form a reply she held back a frown and tried again,"are you one of the inhabitants here then?" she asked unsure of what else to do. "strange phrasing but all the same the answer is the obvious yes the room you came through should tell you that." the voice held a bored tone now she could imagine him yawning and sighed. "you should know me then should you not?" her voice showed just a hint of her irritation that she knew he picked up on as he chuckled in response. "not necessarily," he responded, and she could hear the growing smile in his voice, " however...." he didn't finish as he realized that she wasn't paying attention anymore instead Ellisa had cocked her head and was looking toward the door out curiously.

When the voice sounded again her feet began to retrace themselves she reached the door when his voice penetrated her thoughts. "wait! where are you going?" She stopped and frowned toward the now moving figure. "didn't you hear that?" she questioned turning again toward the door. "well duh, not normal." he responded in a way that spoke for it self. "it was Maki but what should that matter we were talking." Ellisa stopped again and moved back to the porch area arms crossed her expression showing exasperation. "she shouldn't be walking about like this shes not well yet i have to...." She was interrupted, "so that's her problem not yours besides shes the strong minded one of the bunch so you going out there wont make a difference." She glared at the still unseen guy and then shook her head and didn't bother to grace that with an answer as she made her way to the door again.

She slowed as a delicate tap was heard behind her and then came to an abrupt halt as hands grasped her shoulders. "don't you know that it is rude to walk away from someone when you are talking. especially without saying goodbye?" the tone was calm however it held hints of the edge that she could feel in his hold. "goodbye then." she said simply as she tried to move forward, without such luck. "shes not even calling anymore." he said annoyed now. "yeah well that doesn't bode well then so if you would please release me...." she said leaving it open and hoping he took it she was worried about Maki. "or it could be that she just left.." he said in the same manner trying to be persuasive it almost worked his velvety voice working against her.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Sat May 23, 2009 5:25 pm

Moments passed on endlessly, and Maki felt it had been an eternity since she saw the darkened hallway. The reddish walls blurred in her vision as she clutched her head and slowly sat up. "GAH!" A sharp pain shot through her again and she let out a loud, and kinda pathetic, scream. Why is this happening? I should be fine, right? What's going on? Maki looked frantically around the hallway only to make her that much more dizzy.

A faint sound filled her ears and she looked down, realizing she was at the top of some stairs. The noise was a bit louder, and Maki made it out as Nate's. It didn't seem to pleasant either, probably angry with her for wondering off. She then heard another voice, Shane's. Poor Shane. She left unattended from Shane's care, and now all blame was put on him. "I don't have time to worry about him. Ellisa needs me." She said struggling to get up.

When she managed to pull herself to her feet she slowly ambled along the hall. "Ellisa!" That came out alot softer then intended. She was still dizzy, but she knew she had to keep going. She inched on still trying to force out Ellisa's name.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Sat May 23, 2009 10:06 pm

Frowning she raised her hands to pry at his as her frown deepened. "or she could be hurt, I don't think she would go away as you put it somethings wrong i have to go...." she broke off with a gasp as she was pulled backward and up into his arms, "hey! what the hell do you think your doing?!" she yelled flustered as she tried to right herself as he took off at a leisurely jog and chuckled at her. "you said you need to to check on the girl right? well lets go see whats shes doing so we can continue to chat." Ellisa blinked and opened her mouth to reply when she heard a noise that sounded suspiciously like a scream her mouth closed as her face whitened. "maki....." she said unconsciously gripping the mans shirt. "Put me down i have t find her and get help...." she said struggling against his hold again causing him to sigh and stop.

"look you need to find her and quick right?" he paused to get confirmation without looking at him she nodded straining to hear Any more sounds from Maki. "well then its better i carry you." he said simply and began jogging again. "What kind of logic is that!" she said finally whirling toward him and biting back a scowl when she realized she still couldn't see him well with the dim lighting. She saw the shadow of his lips raise before he answered her. "because im faster than you are duh." his voice mimicking her annoyance. She frowned again, "it certainly doesn't seem like it a snail could....." she had to break off as she "eeked" Unattractively and pulled herself closer to him as he flew down the hallway.

Within seconds it seemed he came to a dead stop and stepped into the darkness. "Wahla!" he said quietly and set her down. she steadied herself and before she could ask what he meant he heard Maki's voice. Whirling Ellisa quickly found Maki stumbling down the hallway. "Maki!" she called alarmed before racing toward her and grabbing her shoulder "what are you doing?! You shouldn't be walking around when you obviously don't feel well!" she exclaimed and ushered the girl into the first room that would open to sit down.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Sun May 24, 2009 5:23 pm

Maki glanced up at Ellisa relieved. "I'm fine. I'm fine." She said ushering Ellisa off. "I should be saying the same thing to you. What are you doing here?" She then looked at the guy and scowled. "And who in sam's hell is he?!" She yelled standing up again. It made her a bit dizzy, but she ignored it. "How the hell did you get your ass in here? Who are you?" She yelled at the guy. She didn't remember him, so how did he get here? Who was he? Is he human? Maki was confused as she glared at him.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Tue May 26, 2009 12:33 am

Ellisa frowned but stepped away only a couple steps though as she watched Maki warily. "well i...." she started before Maki addressed someone, her frown deepened as she turned, and went through the silent "o" stage and then the curious stage. he followed me in here? i thought by the way he was acting he didn't want to be seen.....actually i completely spaced him.....oops all this raced through her head before he a smirk worked its way onto his face as Maki accused him. "Oh well he...." she started again to be cut off for the second time she scowled. "I, my dear Maki, am Martese and how i got in is of no consequence." he sent Ellisa a look when she moved to speak which earned him a narrowed eyed suspicious gaze to his obvious amusement.

Martese watched Ellisa a couple minutes more to ensure her silence before returning his attention to the girl before him. "why does it matter," he said as he slouched into a chair not far away and stepped up his smirk some. after sending one slightly confused look to Martese Ellisa turned to Maki. "hes the reason i left so suddenly. didn't you hear it?" she said calmly and more than a little awed, she sent him a smile and quickly wiped it away as he gave her a curious, not quite mean, but not happy stare. Ellisa shrugged it off and looked to Maki.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Tue May 26, 2009 3:07 pm

Maki felt herself growing angry, back in that state she was in when she saw Ellisa's father. That ontop of the continuous pain from Jake, she could hardly stand it. "IT does matter!" She growled. "Your not suppose to be here, whoever the hell you are! Now answer me, how did you get here?" She asked then she let out another low growl, "And what are you?" She said, clenching her teeth together, trying not to scream.

She glanced back at Ellisa. She hadn't heard a thing. She shook her head and looked back the guy. "You don't belong here, so you might as well get out while you can. Believe me, once the others find out, especially Nate, oh your done for." Maki warned him. She was prepared for anything if need be, and he was absolutely pissing her off.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Tue May 26, 2009 6:07 pm

Ellisa looked between the two from Maki's enraged expression to Martese's calm and amused one, She shook her head and moved closer to her seeing that she was in pain only to stop and flinch at the venom in her voice. "Maki?" she said quietly unsure of what to do. Martese broke his watchfulness of Maki for a few seconds to send a curious glance at Ellisa who wasn't paying him any attention now. he saw her indecision and hid a smirk while he looked back to Maki and took in what she said, his face dead paned. "i found an empty room and took of residence, you'd be surprised at how long I've been here." his expression was still as he watched her anger grow. "what am i?" he chuckled "now there's a question i don't get often but then it seems everyone here is protected to some degree, perhaps its there immortality that sets them apart," he paused and sent a quick glance at Ellisa who was now glancing warily between Maki and him as if waiting for a fight to break out.

Martese dropped all semblance of indifference as Maki began warning him. "Is that a threat little girl? because i must tell you if you think you can take me in the state you are in your are sorely mistaken." he voice while it never raised, sent shivers down Ellisa's back, the low even stern tone mixed with the unblinking stare was enough to cause her to move even closer to Maki letting her horror show, what had she gotten them into? "Maki i think we need to go Nate's looking for you right?" she said as she took hold of Maki's arm and pulling her closer to the door not paying any attention to the deadly man not that far from them.

Martese sighed and stood watching Ellisa try to get Maki out of harms way he turned his head to the side and then the other cracking it before moving his fingers over invisible chords and sending them toward the two letting the sounds wrap around them and waited for a response, he got one from Ellisa not too long after he began. Ellisa paused as the sound returned with full force and swirled around her she found herself closing her eyes and reveling in the perfect harmony of the tune completely forgetting Maki as she held onto her arm.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Wed May 27, 2009 2:55 pm

Maki let out a loud growl. "I can take you any day. Don't think I would be alone either. Your far out numbered." She hissed, moving closer to him. She felt Ellisa trying to drag her away but she pushed her off. "Nate can wait." She growled again. When Ellisa didn't reply, Maki glanced at her. Great She thought giving the girl a little slap hoping it would knock her out of her reverie.

"How did you get here unseen?" She asked moving closer yet still. "You really don't scare me. So you better watch what you say, or dead." She growled, her eyes glowing a deep red as she stepped closer again, now only inches from him, and she looked up. She heard a voice from somewhere below and she knew it was Nate. Ellisa was probably right to go to him, but she was leaving this ditz alone. "Ellisa, go stall Nate. Hurry!" She yelled, hoping the girl was normal again.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Sat May 30, 2009 11:53 pm

Ellisa paid no attention to the fact that Maki had moved away from her she was too busy listening to the voice that had started to talk to her, it was as fascinating as it was a scary thought she wondered more times than not if she had gone crazy,only to be reassured again by the familiar voice that it was not so. she felt something painful but the voice told her it was only a bug and she ignored it as he cooed to her about moving forward.

Martese watched Maki an amused expression still dominating his face as he mentally talked Ellisa to his side seeing where Maki was heading quickly after her assertions of being able to take him, he mentally chuckled at the thought. Martese Looked down at the girl before him and noted with a hint of anticipation the glowing of her eyes let the fun begin he thought as he prodded Ellisa to move closer to him. He raised an eyebrow at Maki before speaking, " you reside in this house that is protected by a barrier that resists eyes and you can not believe that a person could not do the same?" he asked even as he reveled in the truth of the matter, they simply had relied to much upon said barrier to care.

He chuckled, "you need not fear that which can kill you for that matters little in its effectiveness in landing that fatal blow, " he proclaimed getting insistent with his pulling of Ellisa to be rewarded as she started toward them albeit at a slow walk mentally cursing he prepared to move should the fragile looking girl before him decide to be agitated by his comments. "however i have no quarrel with you or the other residents here and i have caused no problems thus far to have you so readily threaten me." he stated logically and hoping it would stall her until his control deepened on the susceptible human.

Ellisa gave into the call and moved toward it stepping, eyes still closed, with resistance not sure why she should. she then stopped and refused to move until the voice explained himself. she goat a mental sigh and cryptic answer, she didn't move but again prodded for an explanation. She got it this time the voice, obviously male with its baritone tone, feeling rushed and in need, this pulled her more than anything before, the neediness. The explanation satisfied her he was in need of her help there was danger, so she walked again only to stop as an external voice broke through telling her to leave to stall Nate.....Nate! that's right he was coming she thought and let herself dwell on that. she felt more than heard the irritation in the voice and frowned.

"Ellisa if you would could you please help me break through this girls denseness!" he called to her when Maki had broken his call to her enough that it bothered him. he knew that hearing his voice aloud only strengthened the bond he had begun to forge with the girl. He was rewarded by her jerking and snapping her eyes open to glance around the room, almost frantically to place herself in reality again. He eyes found him and she stared obviously putting the pieces together. "what?" she whispered a confused expression upon her face. Martese smiled fatherly at her, mentally rolling his eyes at this all and taking a step back in order to gesture at the Maki. "she seems to be intent on fighting me don't you think that would be detrimental for her?" he asked watching her closely to see whether what he did was enough.

Ellisa blinked and cocked her head at him contemplating the smile he was giving her, it took her minutes to decide it was a warm smile something she wished shed gotten more often as a kid she looked before him to blink again, confused this time, when had Maki moved? she wondered before frowning as what Martese had said registered in her head. "Maki! don't!" she yelled and ran to the girl tugging once before deciding that wasn't enough and sliding into a position before her and laying her hands on her shoulders as if to shake her. "what are you thinking! your not well yet you have to rest, where is Nate when you need him he would have made you rest..." she grumbled the last part looking pleadingly into her eyes, "come on lets go get you in bed where you can recharge and be ready for the next day." her voice was soft and almost perky as she said this, all knowledge of the unnatural man behind her seemingly forgotten however the voice remained and helped move her thoughts to those that would benefit him.
(*looks back up* O.O i was really in the mood? i guess....)
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Sun May 31, 2009 6:21 pm

(No kidding...)

Maki listened to it all in silence, but she really seemed to only half understand it all. "Please, you've caused more trouble then you know." She muttered and when Ellisa came to move her to bed she pushed the girl off, rather hard for that matter. "Foolish Ellisa." She said, in a voice more menacing then the real Maki's. "Didn't Nate tell you? A much easier way for me to regain my strength, one that he would have figured would never happen anyways." She was now glowing, and looked very tense, full of rage. "This idiotic creature before you is doing me a well favor. By only intimadating me more it's only making me that much mroe stronger." She gave an evil grin.

It was all just like years ago. Back to that story, when Maki was always fighting with Nate, and she would lose control and snap. That time she killed dozens, and many others witnessed and later met their horrible fate. Did Ellisa remember it? Maki felt the hot fire burning in her chest. She didn't care if Ellisa remembered, but it was pure glory to Maki herself as she stood inches from her target, feeling the blood curtling pain again, but not from Jake. It was good pain, pain she felt when she attacked Ellisa's father. It was good to her. Her mouth dropped open, large fangs in her mouth poked out, and she looked to be in a daze for a moment, as she breathed in. "Wonderful." She said, and it definitaly did not sound like Maki.

On the next floor below Nate was walking down the hall, still searching for Maki. Suddenly a sharp feeling struck him hard, the same one he got when Maki was in that state. "Oh no. Something must be happening." He said as he broke into a run, and came to the staircase where Maki had once laid, only moments before. He started to run up them, calling out to Maki.

Maki heard the calls from Nate and cursed. "Ellisa! Go to Nate, make him leave!" Maki said, now crouching a bit. Her eyes red, the rest of her body glowing, she looked purely menacing. The real Maki was gone, as she snapped again, turning into a true killer. This would be one hell of a bumpy ride!
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sillme Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:24 pm

Ellisa stumbled becoming more determined to get Maki to bed as the voice got even more persistent. However she paused in going back to her as her stance and voice registered in her thoughts. [i]that's not Maki......it doesn't sound like her....but it looks like her from the back there's something different something dangerous....[i] she thought before jumping and holding in a yelp as another voice yelled at her that she hadn't seen dangerous. Ellisa licked her lips and stood back in a relaxed stance just watching to gauge the situation, she could feel the anger leaking from the voice which she could now place as Martese's all she wanted to know know was why she felt like she had to do what he said, she didn't even know this man!

Martese growled audibly as he realized there was something that blocked him from completely controlling her, he kept up the pressure on her while he focused on Maki as she was fast becoming a threat. His eyes widened as he heard the vampire in the halls and then was forced to make a decision to allow this man to come and calm Maki or to make Ellisa go to him as Maki begged and stop an even more deadly foe. Martese hated fighting vampires they were such a pain to get rid of. He sighed and willed Ellisa to open up to him to allow him to see what blocks him so, the answer he got in the second of communicating caused his eyes to widen that much more. "i see.." he murmured as a grin quickly stole over his face.

Ellisa wasn't sure what to do because stopping Nate after he obviously was so near seemed nearly impossible but at the same time allowing him here obviously cause Martese distress. and then she heard the music and the compulsion to go stop Nate at any means but to be fast in returning to so help him should the need present itself. Her eyes glazed partially as she turned, with a hint of robotics, to the door where she slipped through it letting it shut softly behind her with a click. it took her seconds to find Nate just reaching the hall and following the voices predetermined script she proceeded to lie her ass off. "hi Nate! what are you doing up here shouldn't you be with Maki? she was with Shane and i think she said she was going to lay down after eating." she said her voice empty but fake clueless. "i should go with you since you obviously cant stay with her all the time." she smiled at him emptily again and moved to take his arm.

Martese in the meanwhile stepped back and took on a semi-crouched posture as he mentally probed his adversary to find, much to his resignation, that he had no pull what so ever over her but that she was indeed quite intent on killing him and in quite a rage. With demonic speed he flicked his wrist ever so slightly loosing a small dagger that he kept quite concealed as he tried yet again to persuade the girl he was not a foe to be vanquished, merely because he wasn't in the mood for a battle.

Sillme

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin XD Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:18 am

Maki glared angrily at Martese. Though she was fairly pleased when Ellisa finally listened to her to stall Nate. This is going to be much easier now. She though as she studied the man before her. "What do you want anyways?" She sneered. Why is he here? What does he want? What is he doing to Ellisa? Who is he? All the questions flew thorugh her head but this wasn't time for a Q&A session.

Nate was suprised to the girl before him, and equally suprised by the way she was acting. "Don't lie to me!" He growled. "Shane said Maki followed you, and you know damn well where she is." He glanced tot he room where Ellisa had come out of. Then back at Ellisa, moving away from here, not wanting the girl to touch him. "She's in there.." he said blankly, as if it should have hit him before. He stared at Ellisa, I don't have time for this he thought, before moving the girl aside out of his way, and barging through the door, only to see someone he did not know, crouched down with a dagger pointed at a very pissed off Maki.

"What the hell is this?" He glared across at the unfamiliar man, then to Maki, confused. "Maki..?" Maki laughed when she saw the dagger. "A dagger? Is that all you got" She laughed again, and gave a weak smile to Nate. "Only dealing with an intruder Nate." She replied, not taking her eyes off of Martese. "This shall be easily over!" She said, launching herself at Martese.

Admin XD

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:00 pm

Martese grinned " why nothing at all i was just resting up here after journeying awhile." he said ignoring her tone for that alone would have had him attacking her."this just happened to be conveniently near by is all and when none of you realized i was here i figured it would do while i rest." he smirked and flexed his back muscles preparing for the fight ahead. As he sensed that Ellisa was failing his smirk toned down to a frown and he moved just a tad to the right so that the door was not behind him completely.

Ellisa didn't flinch at Nate's reaction instead she tilted her head and put a finger to her lips still feigning clueless as she was told, "but..." she started before she was pushed out of the way she managed to slid with it and followed Nate closely frowning as he went in the room. she watched as he took in the situation and moved out from behind him so that she partially blocked Maki's path, much to the voices dismay and cursing of course, "This is unnecessary.." she started before she heard a noise and whipped her head around to see Maki coming towards her, she through up her hands defensively not even considering moving out of the way.

Martese saw what would happen even before Maki moved and quickly moved to Ellisa picking her up and jumping back only to quickly turn into a side spring, all the while being careful not to kill Ellisa with his speed alone. when he landed on his feet again he set her down before him his hands resting lightly on her shoulders as he surveyed the two people before him. Leaning down he whispered into Ellisa's ear causing her to jerk away from the sudden intrusion, he held in a grin. "If i showed you how could you take care of that girl for me? ill need to be able to concentrate on the vampire." he whispered the last part mostly to himself. "your going to hurt them." Ellisa responded accusingly turning her head some to look at him disapprovingly. "no, no my girl that's not it at all they are set on destroying me if i could i would leave this instant." he cooed making her drop her defenses again and keep her susceptible.

Ellisa thought about it and looked back to her companions, what is i could make them let him leave? she thought and got a sense of approving from the man behind her, she nodded and moved away from him and toward Nate and Maki her eyes a clear blue as she considered them. "must you do this? can you not let him and it go without all the bloodshed?" she shook her head and looked to Nate clear in the eye," too much bloodshed around you even for being a vampire, good reason or not." her voice was neutral. Martese behind her sighed know it most likely would not be enough he checked his holders and found that he should have plenty of weapons to do this right.
(my brain died about half way or so through this sorry.)
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:51 pm

Maki skidded to a stop and stared, unbelievably at Martese. "Dude!! I've been trying to get rid of your ass for ages now!!!!! Where the hell have you been?" She said angrily, glaring. She watched him with Ellisa. "Ellisa quit listening to him for crying out loud!! No wonder your father kept you locked in the house all time, you listen to strangers!" Maki was extremely pissed.

Nate glared at Ellisa too. "I'm sorry Ellisa. Stay out of this. This intruder as no right to be here. He needed to rest the least he could do is use the dang front door!!" He said going to Ellisa. "I dont let people like him in my house, unless I give a say so." He pushed Ellisa aside again, rather hard too, before going over to Martese, but he didn't say anything to him. Maki stayed at the side, still glowing angrily.

(your brain dead? phft.that makes two of us)
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12