Anime - sized

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: Anime - sized

Post  silme on Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:59 pm

landing hard on the floor after Maki threw her furthered her joy as she stood up of her own freewill flexing her arms and stretching she turned to the door. "hmm now that's a problem." she told herself before probing the rock briefly and finding it unmovable to her.
a thoughtful expression covered her face as she tried to figure out how to control the powers her basically unconscious body had used. she was brought out of her reverie by nate again moving the rock.
oh no wiat its perfect! her voice was elated in her mind as she smoothed her expression into nothingness and walked undeterred back out hoping with all hope that nate would not notice the slight difference in her standing. her mind was worried as Maki's attempts were failing but perhaps she could change that. she looked at maki and then began moving towards her however the direction she was moving allowed her to be in a position that she most wanted. walking closer she was jumping distance now to both maki and nate, a few more steps and she lunged to the side tackling nate to the ground before becoming dead weight and yelling over her shoulder, "maki! quick what do i do now?!"
silme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito on Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:42 pm

Maki was shocked at what Ellisa did. Is this the real Ellisa? Can I risk it? I have to take the chance! "OUTSIDE! QUICK PUSH NATE OUTSIDE!" Maki yelled to Ellisa. She glanced out of the cave and could see the sun coming up well in the sky. This will teach you once and for all.

"Where's Maki?" "Did she go after Nate?" "What if Nate hurts Ellisa?" Back at the mansion everyone was talking at once. This is rediculas. Chris thought. "We'll send a few to go look for them. We have to find them fast though, before either of them do something stupid."

Admin

View user profile http://lostmeadowsinfo.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  silme on Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:17 pm

outside? but why... her thoughts trailed off as she looked toward the exit for the answer seeing the light sparked her memory, "it isn't a myth then?" she questioned silently as she moved to push him out.
um but how am i... if only i knew how i did it... concentrating hard on moving Nate she held her hands against him and envisioned him sliding out the door and outside. being new at this Nate barely moved but that didn't stop her closing her eyes she called behind her to Maki for help, "...i cant do it by myself."

a slight whisper of movement is heard near the cave as the man continued to wonder around searching to find Ellisa without much luck. he stopped briefly to listen for any revealing sounds, and he heard it the sound of voices of to the side with this he carefully began his advance towards the cave.
silme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito on Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:32 am

She needs help...Alright Maki took a few steps back and locked her eyes on Nate. Then she took off running straight at him. "Move Ellisa!" She yelled before lifting her leg high and kicking Nate in the chest sending him flying out into the sunlight. Maki fell to the ground on her feet and stared at Nate.

Chris, Shane, and a few others were on their way to the cave. Soon the large entrance became a small figure on the horizon. They noticed someone on the outside. "NATE!" They all ran faster.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme on Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:20 pm

jumping out of the wy at makis command she rolled back up to her feet and froze what had she done? she didnt like where nate was pushing her but she didnt want to kill him... she stood there eyes flashing to nate, his body becomin outlined in the light his face hidden in shadows not a sound being made yet. perhaps its not to late then? she thought apprehensively regreting it now that she wasnt fighting to get away.
"i should do something..." she mumbled as she watched him.

the man stoped his advance when a figure was framed in the caves entrance. "the hell.." he exclaimed as he moved further to get a better look at what he was dealing with. stoping and moving behind a tree at the cry of nate! not wanting to be found yet as this could have nothing to do with her.
silme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito on Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:01 pm

Maki perched at the entrance of the cave and watched Nate suffer. "I warned you." She whispered. She looked up immeditatly at something in the distance. "Crap!" She shouted and jumped back when everyone came flying (not literally) into the cave and brining Nate inside with them. Chris glared angrily at Maki, "what were you thinking! You could've killed him!" Maki glared back, "I only planned to let him suffer only a little longer. Serves him right though." She turned her back and went over to Ellisa, "Are you ok? He didn't hurt you did he?" She asked and took a quick glance at Nate. That would take time to heal, she was in for it now. She turned back to the others before waiting for Ellisa's answer. "Is everyone here?" Shane looked at her curiously, "No. Whoever isn't here is at the mansion." Maki shook her head, "Someone else is out there hiding. I saw them. I think it was a human." Everyone was looking at her now. "This is really really bad if someone is out there. Depending on how much they know we might have to....." She didn't finish the sentance, everyone knew but no one liked it.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme on Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:40 pm

Ellisa sighs silently as Nate was brought in by the group before becoming slightly apprehensive and biting her bottom lip. what will they think because of this? she questioned herself before watching Maki she shook her head briefly even after noticing Maki's inattention to her. her gaze went to Nate and to his burns she bit her lip again she would have to apologize for that later however before she could dwell on it any further Maki's revelation caught her attention.
she gasped before hurriedly moving closer to them. "a human? like me? but Maki i thought you said there was a barrier and stuff?" she glanced at their expressions and quickly moved to stop that thought. "wait you don't mean kill right?" she asked frantically not even stopping for answers "no! but what if what if i go out there and..and well make it seem like a movie in progress or something and i don't know send them away...or..." she trailed off searching their faces frantically for some sign that they wont kill them.

outside behind the tree the man sat staring into nothingness with a look of pure bewilderment. "did i really just see that?" he questioned himself quieter than a whisper. i couldn't have im seeing things people don't burn like that though! there has to be an explanation but i don't think i want to find out! his thoughts were uncertain and jumpy but he had resolved on one thing it couldn't do with Ellisa he reasoned that she wouldn't be around such a...weird group. he glanced over his shoulder at the entrance and shook his head "just cant be.." he murmured before slowly standing up.
silme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito on Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:45 pm

Chris sadly looked at Ellisa, "I'm sorry Ellisa. There's nothing we can do, we have to. And as for you, unless you want to die too you'll have to stay with us......forever." Maki frowned and sighed sadly, "I don't think your a normal human, and I think Nate will say the same. It gives you more reason to stay with us." Shane came and put a hand on Ellisa's shoulder, "WE can allow you to get some things from home, and to try to think of a way to let you parents know your not coming back. Then someone will come and get you and bring you back to the mansion." Chris turned to Maki, "Take Ellisa home, get her things and bring her to the mansion. DO NOT [i] I repeat do not, bring her back here." Maki nodded and turned back to Ellisa, "Let's go. You don't want to see this."

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme on Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:34 pm

"oh" she replied in a small voice uncertain as to how she felt about that. grimacing at a thought she looked at Shane who was closest "it wont be..painful for them right?" she asked several things flying through her head.
she tilted her headim not nor... she cut it off as she understood she nodded her head slightly. "your talking about the shimmery stuff."
Ellisa blinked in surprise, "really? i can do that?" she asked. "oh but i have no clue how.." she trailed off thinking of strict command she had broken that allowed her to meet Maki.
"alright," she replied to Maki before turning to the others and saying, "thank you for this." then she followed Maki out.

the man taking one last unbelieving glance over his shoulder began to sneak away back the way he had come if nothing else he must alert his master of the progress.
silme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito on Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:53 pm

"It wont be painful." Shae assured Ellisa. "He's leaving, let's go!" Chris shouted and him and the others all ran out of the cave to follow the human. Maki grinned at Ellisa, "I'll help you don't worry. This is the fun part." A mist formed around Maki and when it cleared she was a very large cat. "Hope on." She commanded Ellisa. "As soon as we are clear of the woods, show me where you live."

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme on Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:27 pm

a look of relief spread upon her face at his reassurance only to fade slightly as they took off after the man.
Ellisa's eyes widened greatly as she gazed at Maki in cat form, "oh my.." she said shocked and awed so awesome! she thought before climbing on carefully bending her legs and holding on as she would a horse, then laying flat against her not wishing to watch their movements.
she whispered an of course and felt Maki take off. after awhile she felt as if they were slowing to figure out why she raised her head and shielded her eyes briefly from the light, it tool her a minute to register that they had reached the edge of the forest that fast. "you don't dawdle huh?" she said in a humorous voice before getting off of Maki and waiting for her to change back.

the man hearing something behind him glanced back half curious half afraid however he saw nothing only heard the sounds of movement behind him. afraid that they had found him out he sped up his step going from a cautious jog to an all out run hoping that he could get away from whatever was chasing him. weaving and dodging as he went he took one last glance behind him and saw the bushes move knowing that he didn't have the speed to lose them he sped up more and adjusted his course instead using his momentum to run up the nearest tree. he grabbed a branch and swung up a couple more before he stopped and stilled hoping this was enough to ensure his return and report.
silme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito on Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:24 pm

As soon as Ellisa was on Maki bolted off. The forest zipped past in a blur and soon she slowed and stopped. "Nope, not at all." She said then changed back and looked around, "so where do you live kid?" She asked.

"Hello there." Shane said to the man from a branhc above. He crawled slowly to the man like a cat and pushed him off to the ground. The others moved back and let him land hard on the ground. Shane jumped to the ground and they all crowded around the man who was now unconsious from the fall. "We promised Ellisa it wouldnt be painful, so the only way is to suffacate him then." Kajika the strongest in the group picked up the man and began to smother him. In minutes the man was gone. "Take him to the ocean, get rid of the evidence, we dont want to have to do this again." Chris ordered. They then when back to the cave for Nate and headed home, while the evidence was being destroyed.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme on Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:02 pm

Ellisa put a finger to her lips and tapped it twice before negligently pointing to the hill that was close to the beach they had met at. directing her eyes briefly to Maki and then back to the hazy figure of her house or how she thinks of it her containment area. shivering slight as she remember the long hours of just sitting being alone. without looking again to make sure Maki was following in a daze of memories.
silme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito on Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:28 pm

Maki glanced at the house and gave it an odd look. Looks lonely. She thought as she began to follow Ellisa. I'd be glad to leave there. No need to be worried about being lonely ever again. Maki smiled at the idea of having a new friend around.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme on Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:32 pm

She and Maki walked for some time her body moving of its own accord with only slight references here and there to stay on the right track as she ripped her brain apart trying to find away to keep Him from stopping her. biting her bottom lip, something that was becoming quite habit when she was unsure or stressed as she stopped in front of her 'house'. it wasn't as big as Nate's mansion that was for sure but it was bigger than some. having 2 stories and taking up 1292 square feet it was simple with a dull grey color that not only covered the house but also patches of the vegetation the rest being a dying yellow green in hue. there was no fences from their point of view only the non cared for surroundings and a hint of trees in the back that were anything from welcoming. the front door seemed the only lively thing of the house from the outside as it was the only thing that her father had bothered to paint and even then it was only a dark blue.
well best to get this over with as soon as possible she thought with a deep breath before she walked up the path to the door and knocked before taking 3 steps off the small front porch(sp?) and one more step after that. she gave a brief and nervous look to Maki managing a small smile before turning her attention again to the door.
silme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  silme on Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:22 pm

inside the house her father paced in his study waiting for his agent to return at least with the report if not with Ellisa herself.
"this will not go unpunished!" she told himself ferociously. his pacing and muttering stopped at the sound of knocking, raising his eyebrow and uttering the common who could that be he walked out of his study and over into the entry area. pausing only briefly to compose himself he moved over to the door took the handle firmly and tugging he opened the door and looked out only to find his composure lost to the breeze at the sight of ellisa, he did not register maki's presence because of this.
Ellisa flinched as her fathers face went from the 'how can i help you' face he wore when in public to a menacing glare and scowl. "uh oh" she muttered chewing on her lip waiting for the barrage to come. she waited 2 minutes, two minutes that she watched every shade of anger flash across his face finally settling on light reddish hue before she took another deep breath and took a step forward and spoke in a small voice. "father... i .." she got out unsure of what to say but it didnt matter it seemed her words had broken whatever had been holding him.
"you insolent little girl! how dare you disobey the most important and only rule that i have issued!" he yelled making Ellisa take the step back to her former position. "i specifically told you not i repeat NOT to leave this house under any circumstances unless i said otherwise!" at this point ellisa stepped in. "i know that but.." she stopped briefly and raised her voice some," i just couldnt stand being in that room any more i had to get out just for a little while and i..." he cut her off visibly shaking with anger. "dont give me that you know i would have taken you out if you asked." he said his tone moving down some as he took in her position head lowered body slightly slumped. "but you wouldnt have and we both know it." she said her voice betraying the fact she knew shed loose the argument, though she hated that maki was seeing this. thinking of maki made her turn her head and look at her as she remembered the reason she was back here.
silme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito on Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 am

Maki grew very confused. "You have to knock at you own house?" Maki asked but then the door opened. She stood and listened to every word Ellisa's father had to say. Memories came back form long ago and the hot anger bubbles inside of Maki. She glared and closed her eyes shut tight, so no one could notice the difference in them. A sharp pain hit Maki and she clutched her chest. Why? Why did this have to happen? She moaned and listened to the mans rant. With each word the pain hurt worse. Then she heard Ellisa's painful voice. It was hurt. Maki tried to focus on Ellisa, but soon the girl was silenced again by the man. He might have been angry but he needed alot of energy to be that angry. And he had alot. Maki's mouth fell open in a loud gasp and her knee's dropped to the ground. I have too....it will..help Ellisa...and myself. Maki sat on the ground and didn't look up. "Ell...Ellisa. Go...go get your things.." She stuttered. Suddenly she threw her head up and looked at Ellisa, she looked like she was on fire. But she wasn't. "GO NOW!" Her scream shook the house and she closed her eyes again and hung her head, waiting for Ellisa to run.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito on Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:32 am

Back at the mansion they had all just returned with Nate. Melody ran up to them, "What happened?" Chris took Nate downstairs and Shane explained everything. "Where's my brother?" Melody asked, shaking with fright. "Human came. He's just taking care or it." Melody's face became even paler then normal. Suddenly they all heard a scream. They all stared at one another. "MAKI!" "We can't have all of us risking our lives to save her. I'll go alone." Melody turned toward the door before anyone could stop her. It would be very dangerous for Melody to go alone but no one followed, it would be no good for anyone else to go and risk exposure of them all.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:52 pm

Ellisa was surprised at the sight of Maki it seemed like she was in pain. damn why didn't i just sneak in and grab my stuff. she thought reflecting. jumping slightly at Maki's stuttered command she moved towards her to help her before wincing at her yell. that was all she needed she saw that her father had been taken aback seeming to just now notice Maki so she used the opportunity to run past him she heard him shout at her but she ignored him and ran up to her room. she flung herself to the floor and grabbed the suitcase that had stayed there forever before turning and stuffing clothes and her favorite items into it. before standing up and looking around the bare room hopefully for the last time.

outside her father turned back from watching ellisa run by to the girl that was kneeling off to the side of where ellisa had been. "who are you and how do you know ellisa?" he asked his voice changing to his cordial public tone.
silme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito on Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:12 pm

Maki began to shake violenty at the sound of the mans voice again. I...I have to. Maki felt the tension building up inside of her. I cant... if I do..I...I could...She couldnt think. The pain was agonizing. Suddenly she couldnt hold back any more and jumped up onto the man.

Dangit! Where are you?Melody ran down the beach and looked up to the hill just in time to see a figure jump up ontop of another. "NO!" She yelled and ran up the hill. "MAKI STOP!" She yelled louder and skidded right next to them.

Maki had her hands clutched tightly around the mans neck, perched up on his chest. She turned to glare at Melody, her eyes a sickly red.

"STOP! MAKI STOP! PUT THE NICE MAN DOWN!" Melody orded. Maki tightened her grip. "Don't make me do this." Melody warned and when Maki tightened her grip, she heard a gag come from the man. Melody lowered her head and her body shook. "I didn't want to do this." A blinding light flew outwords from Melody and Maki released the man and fell to the ground with a thud.

"Oww." Maki moaned and clutched her head. She glanced up at Melody. "I'm sorry." She looked at the fallen man. At least he was still alive. "Ellisa should be coming soon." She said getting up from the ground and walking into the house. "ELLISA!" She called.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme on Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:57 pm

her father was taken quite by surprise by Maki jumping on him and choking him, his thoughts were amiss as he attempted to keep breathing but for some reason he found the grip getting tighter his vision became blurry and the last thing he was aware of was the force leaving his throat, the rush of air that burned his throat and he was swallowed by unconsciousness.

Ellisa was thrown out of her trance as she heard someone calling her name. "coming!" she called out swinging the backpack on one shoulder and running down the stairs two at a time. i hope that he hasn't done anything to Maki she thought worriedly as she came to the bottom of the stair outside the door she saw Maki she looked slightly wearied but she disregarded it as being her fathers yelling. she slowed to a jog and stopped next to Maki. "im sorry about my step dad i hate that you had to listen to that." she said apologetically before looking around for him. she was surprised to find him laying on the ground unconscious her brow puckered in confusion at this as she looked and saw one of the girls from the house her name eluded her however. she took a tentative step towards him before turning to look at Maki question fully visible in her eyes...'what had happened?'
silme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito on Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:42 am

When she saw Ellisa notice her father Maki cleared her throat, her face full of guilt," um....hehehehehe..." Melody grabbed Ellisa's arm, "We need to get out of here before your dad wakes up." She wrapped her arm around Ellisa's waist as if to hug her but instead sort of picked her up and jumped high into the air. Maki followed. They started to fall down to Earth again, but landed on a roof and took off again. They were jumping. Before long they were in the woods and Maki turned back to a cat. Melody tossed Ellisa on and hopped on behind her. Maki raced the rest of the way to the mansion.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito on Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:45 am

Maki turned back as soon as Melody pulled Ellisa off. "Come on." Melody took Ellisa's hand and went inside. "I'll show you where you can stay while Make here explains what she did." Maki glared and said to Ellisa, "I'll meet up with you later, and show you around ok?" I hope She gulped.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme on Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:51 am

she let out a surprised gasp at being picked up then resisted the urge to scream as they jumped into the air. still very confused and now slight scared she closed her eyes and waited as they raced to the mansion she assumed. she let out a squeak of protest as they tossed her on maki however was silent the rest of the time. she blinked confused at the girl, melody, thats what her name was, and turned her gaze on maki waiting for an explaination. she accepted her answer and nodded feeling determined to get the explanation from someone and soon.
she turned back towards melody and offered a smile. "so i guess lead on then? it isnt going to be to far into the maze that is this house is it?" she asked half serious, she did not want to get lost again.
silme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito on Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:44 pm

Melody laughed, "No. You'll be on the very top floor, and you'll have it all to yourself. Theres a bathroom there too. Then just take the elevator up and down to get from floor to floor. Let me show you the kitchen, the elevator is in there and it will be alot easier for you then." She pulled Ellisa through the front room and through another door leading to the kitchen. "This is the kitchen and through those double doors in the dining room." She dragged Ellisa to the elevator to the right and hit the button for top floor. When she came out she pointed to a door. "There's the bathroom and in here.." She opened a large door, "Is your room." She let got of Ellisa's hand and walked into the large room. It looked like the room for royalty.

Maki stood in the doorway with her head low before closing the door and moving to find the others. When she did she explained everything that had happened. "MAKI! Are you crazy you could get us exposed! We might have to kill someone else now!" "He's fine. He wouldn't think anything of it..." "Thats it Maki! You have to stay here for awhile until we clear things up. We can't have you risking us being found out!" Maki didn't wait to here more she turned around and slammed the door and took the elevator to Ellisa's room.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next