RPG, Howrse, Quizilla, My Sites, PONY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime - sized

2 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Anime - sized - Page 9 Empty Re: Anime - sized

Post  MakiTokito Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:44 pm

Kurai grinned, "My name is Kurai. I would be glad to talk with you." She turned her head back and saw Shane walking past who nodded to Ellisa. "It's ok. I'm fine." She turned her head back to Ellisa. "Come with me." She gently took Ellisa's hand and led her off down the hall, and took her into a small room. The carpet was a pinkish red, with white walls, and to the left was a small bed with satin pale blue sheets and blanket, to the other side was a tiny closet, and a desk with a mirror. The room had a few things here and there, but really didn't have much to it. "This is my bedroom." She blushed, embarrassed by it. "So what would you like to talk about?" She asked and sat down on the bed, motioning for Ellisa to follow.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

https://lostmeadowsinfo.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:57 pm

Ellisa followed her to the room and grinned at what she saw. "its wonderful! it might not have alot in it but as long as you like it and it suits you thats all that matters. its quite lovely and its comfy." she said as she walked into the room. she nodded toward her and sat beside her one leg curled under her the other dangling off the bed as she turned to look at Kurai.
"well, how bout we start off easy, like why are you here? you don't seem like most of the others, i dont think you were introduced with the slew of vampires the first time either." she looked down and blushed as she realized how she sounded.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:04 am

Kurai laughed, "Don't be embarrassed. The three others and l, see we used our powers we have to fight off...other immortals. You know us all to be nice, but there are many others out there, and few like them here. Once it got so bad, this one demon was so hard to kill, l'm sure you know him already, Jake? He was the reason we ended up here. We couldn't hold him off and we were dying. Maki and Nate came and saved us, that's how he knows them. Well Jake sure was mad that his prey got away, and he wanted revenge on them two, so that's how all this happened, and you were just unfortunate enough to be there. Anyways they brought us here, and we soon got better, but we didn't want to go back. We didn't belong with other humans, we were different. So we stayed here, and yea that's it." Kurai smiled at Ellisa.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:18 pm

Ellisa smiled and listen intrigued to her story, she made a face at the mention of Jake but didn't say anything. "so Maki and Nate saved you? there such nice people. i hope Maki gets better." she said going from happy to worried before shaking it off and smiling at Kurai again. "you chose to stay then that's cool. so what are your powers? have you always know the others in your group? what are their powers? oo maybe i should meet them too?" she blinked and laughed "im sorry get excited easily, and i think i could really get along with you goes most, and i have too many questions usually you don't have to answer them all...." she stopped a minute and frowned. "there are people here that aren't going to like that huh?"
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:45 pm

Kurai laughed, "Not always nice." She laughed again. "Ok first I'm more of the bad one, and l am an animal, l'm the raven. I've known them all since kindergarder we grew up together, and Shin is Kaji's boyfriend. Kaji is the tiger and Mizu is the swan. lf you want to meet them you can, but easy, Kaji is protective." She stopped and laughed again. "Yea, believe me some might not even want you around. They'll come around though." She grinned.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:21 pm

Ellisa laughed with her. "yes they have there moments though. hmm you dont strike me as bad at all though your really nice! and i've always admired ravens there so pretty and smart." she tilted her head and smiled "maybe later id rather hangout with you for awhile, why would she be protective around me i don't want her boyfriend?" Ellisa grimaced and shook her head. i figured as much but still she thought as she smiled. "ill just have to be careful then huh? im not quite as optimistic about that i will hope they at least can tolerate me." she finished with a grin and stood up stretching. "anything in particular you like to do during the day?"
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:10 pm

"Yea they do. Don't worry she's protective to everyone, whether you want her boyfriend or not, mostly not." Kura stood, "Well l know some pretty nice places. As for just hanging with me, we'll have to try our best to get out without the others noticing." She laughed again the added, "Oh believe me l can be pretty bad." She smirked before taking Ellisa's hand again and leading her. This will be a perfect place to bring her to
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:07 pm

Ellisa grinned wider, "well then we will just have to be sneaky then wont we? im sure there are all sorts of secret ways in and out and your here im sure you got just the plan to slip us by unnoticed." a curious look followed the statement but Ellisa let the topic drop and instead wondered if she should have checked up on Maki first as she allowed Kurai to lead her through the mansion that she had still not been able to figure out. maybe i can get someone to make me a map...how would i read it? id still get lost...no one else seems to have that problem so perhaps there is a trick to it or maybe it just comes from staying here so long. she continued to ponder the mystery of the house until Kurai stopped in front of her. she followed suit and looked around still in the house but where exactly? she wasn't sure but couldn't find a reason for her to stop really so she waited on Kurai.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:11 pm

Kurai was thinking as she pulled Ellisa around the house, then absently shook her head. She led her down to the backside of the house and slid in the kitchen from a different way, and stopped when she noticed Shane starring at her. "Where are you to off to?" Kurai thought hard before pulling Ellisa out the door again and replying, "Nothing. Just passing through." She sighed when they were out again and thought some more before darting down the hall, past the living room where a few others were sitting. They called out to her but she didn't hear them and kept running until she turned down a hall and came to a door at the end, and pulled it open revealing the bright sun. She then took off running again, letting the door slam behind them and darted into the woods out of sight before anyone could see them. After awhile of running she finally stopped to catch her breath and looked around. "Sorry for making you run like this, l think we can take it easy now, we're almost there." She started to slowly walk and when she regained her breath she walked faster. ln a few minutes the came to a large clearing which had a small pond and a little waterfall in the center of a huge grassy meadow with some wildflowers boardering it. "This is a great place to swim, and the waterfall is a great slide. lt's beautiful here isn't it. l know you dont have swim stuff with you but thats ok." She turned back to Ellisa and smiled.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:55 pm

Ellisa kept quiet figuring she didn't need to say something and risk giving a different reason than Kurai. she didn't have time to think really as she led her hurriedly through the house, she had to blink quickly when the went out the door as she stumbled a little because of the drastic change in lighting. by the time that Kurai stopped she was gasping for air, she hadn't ever run like that but she found it thoroughly exciting. she followed her leisurely taking in the trees and plants and quiet, she found just walking through here to be very calming however it was nothing compared to the waterfall and meadow that stood before them now. she knew she should close her mouth but the best she could manage was to switch her gaping into an open mouthed grin. "its so beautiful!" she shouted and looked over to Kurai seeing her smiling. "who needs swim stuff my cloths will dry out eventually right? the water is just too inviting to turn down." she was smiling happily taking it all in again. "how did you find this place?" she asked curiously as she walked over to the pond and sat at the edge running her hand to the lukewarm water.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:34 am

Kurai sat down beside her and stuck her feet in the water. "I have my ways." She grinned, before gently pushing Ellisa into the water and then followed in. The water was crystal clear and easy to see through, and underneath everything looked so amazing. She swam over to the waterfall and climbed out on the rocks to the top, and sat down on the edge watching the gently sloping water go down to the ground again. "Common up Ellisa." She yelled down.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:42 am

Ellisa smiled and noticed Kurai's movements long enough before to hold her breath as she hit the water. she smiled as she made her way back to the surface because of the ripples that told her Kurai had followed her in. she breached the top and laid back floating lazily in the water enjoying the feeling of the ripples as she drew closer to the waterfall as well as the sound of the waterfall itself as it flowed over the top to hit the calm pond below it. she went under briefly when Kurai yelled to her but surfaced laughing, she let her feet fall and began treading water, "how'd you get up there?! i don't see a path or a climbable area!" she returned grinning for in fact she had seen a way up but she enjoyed just relaxing in the pond and she wasn't sure if she was ready for a sliding adventure.

knowing where the answer would lead her she made her way slowly, taking her time as she awaited the response, toward the way up. settling there on a high rock that let her stay immersed in the water to her waist yet hold her head above the water without any effort.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:32 pm

"Oh get up here yoou big chicken!" Kurai shouted back and her black hair fell down in front of her face and she lost sight, and stumbled over into the waterfall and slid down head first on her back. She came into the pond with a splash and nearly collided with Ellisa. She opened her eyes and stared in at the crystal water before popping up above the surface again. She pushed her hair out of her face as stared up at the sun, "THAT WAS SO FUN!!!" She swam quickly over to Ellisa and took her hand, "You have to try! Common!" She pulled the girl to the rocks edge and climbed up and out before turning her hand back to Ellisa, "Common, l'll help you."
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:57 pm

Ellisa giggled and started to get up before she saw Kurai fall stumble and fall down the waterfall. she gaped at the figure and splashed into the water until it returned to the surface, she couldn't help the laugh when Kurai decided that was fun all the while swearing she would not be following her example. Ellisa smiled nervously, "are you sure? oh well heck it wont hurt i guess." she grinned and shook her head at the offer. "that's alright i think i can manage this much." and she climbed up the to the top semi quickly stopping once to make sure her hand hold was secure. she looked down the waterfall that seemed much more ominous from the top even though it wasn't that steep. Ellisa turned to Kurai who was behind her. "i um i think id rather um, sunbathe, yeah that's it ill sunbath and get my clothes less soaked." with this she began to walk away from the beginning of the slide.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:54 pm

"Oh no you don't." Kurai grabbed Ellisa's hand and pulled her back pushing her down at the top of the water fall. "l'll come behind you and we'll go together. Then you can sunbathe." She wasn't leaving Ellisa much of a choice. She sat down behind Ellisa and pushed off and down the falls they went. ln a few seconds they hit the water with a huge splash and Kurai came up and laughed. She crawled out to the shore, "Here, come over here. l know a great place to sunbathe." She walked over to where a big pile of rocks lay, and the top was smooth and perfect for laying on. "Wasn't that fun? Still can't understand how l'm the bad one?" She sat on the rock and waited to see what Ellisa did.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:04 pm

Ellisa felt the rush of adrenaline when Kurai pushed them off and hurriedly took a deep breath minutes before they hit. She didn't come up right away she was enjoying the scenery underneath and the smoothness of the water. she couldn't stay down there forever no matter what she wanted so she pushed off from the bottom and trended water again. she heard Kurai and swam over to the edge before replying. "no way! that was way more than fun it was awesome! i want to do that again first!" with that she got out and climbed back to the top and looked down it wasn't nearly as intimidating now that shed done it and she was hyped to do it again. she looked back to where Kurai was and shouted to her. "ill be back there in a minute!" she looked again at the water below and jumped in and off the waterfall enjoying the fleeting minutes she had air still before she hit the water. shed forgotten to take a breath and came up as fast as she could coughing. she shook her head and swam back to where Kurai was and sat on the edge feet still in the water. "okay i think im ready now." she said smiling.

she got out and went over to her before looking down at her now totally drenched clothes. "these are going to take forever to dry and for that matter so am i even more so cause im wearing these." she glanced at the sun. "hmm best be starting now then." she turned her attention to Kurai. "so whats your favorite part about living with everyone?" she asked randomly off the top of her head,
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:07 pm

Kurai burst laughing and shook her head. She took out a band and rapped up her long silky black hair and wringed it out before laying back in the sun. She sighed and closed her eyes dozing off and almost didnt hear Ellisa return. "Oh that's ok, and hour shall do, and if we run part way back we should get mainly dry and be back before dark. lf not someone will have to come and find us. Then though you'll be so exhausted it's a wonder you'll make it back to your bed." Kurai laughed still with her eyes closed. "Umm..well they are definitaly are not your normal roommates and they all have their own personalities. lf l tell you something you better promise not to tell anyone else." She sat up before looking around and leaning over to whisper to Ellisa, "l really like Shane. He's the sweetest of them all, and very lovable. But don't you dare tell a soul." She warned and narrowed her eyes before laying back down and closing her eyes again. "So what have you been up to here?" She continued as if she didnt say the last part, "Ever since you came you have been around Maki and Nate. How can you stand that? l dont get them anymore." She sighed. "Do you know anything?" She asked curiously still with her eyes closed.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:39 pm

Ellisa laughed, "yeah that'll work, can i take this as personal experience from either coming or going end?" Ellisa sat down Indian style as she listened and wrung out her own hair. she finished and looked at Kurai. "of course." she said and then blinked and tilted her head. "hmm" was her reply to the threat as she laid down her self. "well lets see you should know most of it i mean for the majority of my stay I've been getting into trouble i guess first with Nate then with that Jake guy. oh well they really aren't that bad although they seem to have extreme moods wither happy or unhappy...or mad." she tacked the last on their as a memory came to her.

Ellisa squirmed a little at the question and thought about pretending not to hear it but decided against it. "um well not really?" even though she had tried for casual and dismissive it had ended nervous and a question. oh good going ellisa! now how are you going to get your self out of this? she berated herself as it came out. "i mean i cant think of anything at the moment." she hurried trying to get away from what she had just said.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:03 pm

Kurai opened one eye and peek curiously at the girl. Then she slowly sat up and stared at the girl with much interest. "You know something. You know alot. You know everything!" She studied the girl. "Tell me! What is their freaking problem, you know why they're acting strange. What happened? What did Nate do to her?" She was getting fairly anxious and wanted all the juicy detail, she was interested highly to know. She drummed her fingers impatiently and waited for an answer.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:10 pm

"uh..." Ellisa managed getting lost in the questions as they got harder, she didn't look to Kurai already knowing what she looked liked, interested. shit Ellisa come on think! need an answer any answer that's innocent. she thought frantically. "well um no, yes, maybe....not?" she added the not because otherwise their were two positives and one negative pointing out knowledge. "im not really sure i can tell you i mean im not sure i even know. like i said earlier they have extreme moods." she left it there and hoped that the little bit of evasion worked. you know it wont Ellisa why are you hoping? start getting you stories going. she thought as she pretended to relax into the sand, really wishing she could be swallowed by it.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:34 am

"Oh l get it. They told you not to spill huh?" Kurai laid back down and thought for a very long time. "Tell me. l'm still waiting. They wont know that you told me." She smirked. She knew that they probably would know, but she didnt say that obviously.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:31 pm

Ellisa shrugged. "well in a way.." she trailed off and relaxed concentrating on the warmth of the sun as it dried off her clothes and hair, the warmth permeating her back from the sand they laid on. when Kurai spoke again she jumped a little before wrinkling her nose. "well that might or might not be so but one this is not a secluded area anyone could be in the trees listening and two...well ill be honest i just dont really feel comfortable telling others peoples business, reason being if they want it known they will tell you." she shifted and opened her eyes looking at Kurai. "im sorry." she murmured and sat up. Ellisa looked to the sky and realized why there had been shadows over her at times, there were clouds dotting the sky randomly covering the sun.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:22 pm

Kura sighed, "They're our friends and we care about them so we all should know." She rolled her eyes so Ellisa wouldn't see before sitting up too. She looked up at the clouds too and stood, "We should head back, or our clothes will end up wet again." She started walking off towards the trees, "You've never been in a storm around here before."
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  silme Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:21 pm

"do they not tell you? that seems kinda off... im sure they have their reasons...." she trailed off and nodded getting up and following Kurai. "that wouldn't help after we went through all the trouble of drying them....what do you mean? whats the difference between storms here and where i was?" she walked beside Kurai now and was looking at their surroundings frowning slightly as they were beginning to be cloaked in shadows as the clouds above got bigger and more dangerous. she tipped her head back and tried to see through the foliage that now covered overhead with out much luck when there was a hole all she could see was grey. before she could return her gaze back to the forest ahead she felt a splash of cold hit the tip of her nose causing it to splatter in her eyes. "mph" she said as she swiped it off her face and concentrated on where she was going she was already lagging behind Kurai and she didn't want to get lost. picking up her pace she lost focus of her surrounding except for Kurai before her and she was starting to catch up however another drop of wetness drew her attention back to the unseen clouds that hung over them. those few seconds were all it took for her to trip over a shallow root, causing her to fall flat on her face.

"jeez stop looking for a second and what happens?" she mutters annoyed with herself before standing back up and running to catch up with Kurai. "hey do you think it should take much longer before we reach the house? i think the rain will be starting before long." she commented as another drop hit her head.
silme
silme

Back to top Go down

Post  MakiTokito Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:36 pm

"Oooh you'll find out." Kurai was still a little peeved at not knowing what went on with those two. She didn't pay much attention to Ellisa, and hardly noticed her fall. She glared when she felt the rain and stopped when Ellisa reached her side. "lts right about.." She didn't get to finish before the rain came pouring down on their heads. Kurai groaned loudly and took off leaving Ellisa behind and ran into the house. When she got inside everyone was crowded around in the large living room and Kurai noticed Nate standing in the middle of them. Kurai stepped a bit closer, keeping to the shadows and listened in on what they where saying.

"Nate! That isn't good at all." One said. "Isn't there anything we can do?" Another asked. "We can't just do nothing while Maki.." The voice was cut off. Maki! What's happening to her? "Will you all shut up!" Nate's angry voice broke the talking. "l dont know what to do and your all driving me nuts!!!" Nate pushed through the others and headed in Kurai's direction and she didn't have time to move. Nate glared down at her and pushed her aside storming off down the hall. A few minutes later the door to downstairs where Maki was was heard being slammed. Kurai slowly turned her head back to look at the others a shocked look on her face.
MakiTokito
MakiTokito
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next